Chapter 4

I woke up next morning with my alarm run off. I hurry got up and take a bath and then run downstairs. No one was awake so I must to keep it slow. I finally made it to my car. I started the machine and drove away. I drove to Scott’s house and I parked the car and then got down. I knock on the door and no longer the door opened, it was Kathy.

"hey Kath." (Me)

"hey, thank you so much for getting me to the airport." (Kathy)

"let me help it with your luggage." (Me)

"I just bring the little luggage. Some of my clothes was still in London." (Kathy)

"ok let’s go now." I said and take her luggage and get it in my trunk. We got in the car

"you have everything?" (Me)

"yeah, passport check, wallet check, phone check, ticket check, all good." (Kathy)

"ok." I said and start to drive away to the airport. We’re finally in the airport. I helped her with her luggage. We walk in and she begin to do things that you need to do to fly with the airplane. Then it’s time for her to go.

"this is it." (Kathy)

"yeah." (Me)

"I’m gonna miss you so much." She said and hugged me. Her hug was so warm and I like it.

"you’re a great friend." She said letting me go.

"you too. Have a safe flight." (Me)

"thanks." She said and walk away waving at me and I waved back. I saw her till’ she’s gone in the closed place. I walk away and to my car. I may not gonna see her for a long time but, she always will be in my heart. I’m totally in love with her, but she doesn’t notice me. She saw me as her best friend. I just hope that if she get back here, she was still single and there may many pretty girls around the world but she is different.

*1 year later*

It’s the end of season 2. Kathy wasn’t back yet. And Scott has back. We’re having a meeting in Scott’s office in his house. Oh yeah, Lily’s auntie’s dead and she’s now in London with Kathy.

"ok guys, we’re gonna make a movie. Big Time Movie. This is the idea from Kathy and we’re gonna filming it in London. And we’re gonna call Kathy now, from Skype." He said and do thingy’s in his computer and there is Kathy’s face and she’s smiling.

"hey Kathy." (Scott)

"hey guys! I miss you guys so much. How are you?" (Kathy)

"wazzzaaa Kathy?! We’re great." (Carlos)

"Katie!" (James)

"Kath!" (Logan)

"hey Kathy!" (Me)

"hey Kendall! Carlos! James! Logan! And dad!" (Kathy)

"tell them about the movie." (Dad)

"ok, you all having a concert, a world tour and-" (Kathy)

"Kathy! Is that? Hey guys!" (Lily)

"Lily you’re bothering us having a meeting." (Kathy)

"but I just want to say hi." (Lily)

"hey Lily." (James)

"Lily." (Logan)

"hello Lily." (Me)

"wazzzaaaa Lily!!" (Carlos)

"Carlitos! Logan! James! Kendall! And papa Fellows!" (Lily)

"Lily!" (Scott)