The King Wants A Little of You

I'm so sorry for delaying this chapter for a long time. I will try to update more frequently and get my writing back on track. Please enjoy what I have in store for you and I enjoy reading all your wonderful comments. Happy reading mon petite fraise!

Song: Little bit of you by Chase Bryant

There are only two ways to live your life.

One is as though nothing is a miracle.

The other is as though everything is a miracle.

- Albert Einstein

The King Wants A Little of You

"That would be forty six dollars and fifty three cents," she said.

I decided that I needed some new things in my refrigerator, so here I am at Aldi super market. I slid my card in and soon I was out the door. I bought some fresh fruits, grain, and dairy. I am all about eating clean and eating healthy. Now, for all those who don't understand the difference between eating healthy and starving yourself.

The sun was hot and blazing burning rays frying my skin, but the wind not as vicious blew my direction relieving me from the extreme heat exposure. I know what I am going to do for the rest of the day; go to the book store, read a book at the Tea Garden, and pack some snacks and head off to the beach and sun tan. Sounds like a great idea. Absolutely!

I walked toward my silver 2015 Civic Si Coupe. I bought this car after my first year working as a personal Trainer. I have always dreamed of buying this car. The funny story of it is my soccer coach in high school owned one. The moment I saw it, I knew it had to get one. After years of finally working hard and earning good pay I got myself one. She's my baby!

I slid in and plugged my iPhone into the speakers. I pull up music and started scrolling down the long list of music. I love music. I think everyone does, no denial. Music is like our sanctuary and our asylum when we need it to be. I decided to play Little bit of you by Chase Bryant. I honestly love his songs. I started bobbing my head and smiling to the lyrics. I turn the car on and looked up.

"Damn it" I mutter. " Of all places, why here?"

  My heart skipped a beat and my breathe hitched. Across from me was the one and only, Xavier King. His hands on the steering wheel of his Ford and looking straight at me. His piercing grey eyes never cease to send a shiver down my spine. He was wearing a plain white crone neck shirt with a short sleeve red plaid shirt. He looked heavenly perfect and I was frozen.

Finally pulling myself together I waved at him and started heading out of the parking lot. My eyes never lingered long to see his reaction. Why here? I thought i wouldn't see him till Monday. Good god, save me from this torture.

I cruise down the streets soon forgetting about our encounter. I took my time heading back home. Once I got back at my apartment I grabbed all my luggage and locked my car. I walked past the security and smiled; greeting him.

"Hey Jake", I said smiling. " How are you doing today?"

"I'm good," he said smiling genuinely. " How about you? Do you need any help those bags?"