In Late Night

Bonjour! Mon petite fraise, I am back again with a new chapter. Thank you so much for reading again.

Song:  Closer by Nick Jonas Ft. Mike Posner

Quote: "my heart is ever at your service," William Shakespeare

I did not go back to sleep yesterday, after the wet dream. I was soaked after having a dream about him. He is my boss. He is someone I should stay away from, which seems difficult for my body. He is like a drug my body needs and his touch is what my heart desire.

The sun lights peaked through the blinds and I stretched my arm. My body was sore and my mind was sleepy. I lightly cursed and grab my phone. Today's schedule won't start until eleven, so I had two hours until I had to get up. I received a message from Kylie and David.  Clicking the power button I laugh.

Wake up sunshine! I'm coming over at ten then we can go into work together. Better be up my then.

-Kylie

You missed your morning training.

-David

I quickly respond to both messages. I stretch one last time and got out of bed. The theme was all neutral colors consisting or greys, white, and brown. The walls was painted a beige color. The head board is grey and big; shielding my bed from the wall. I walk over to my bathroom and quickly took hot shower. Quickly washing off, I stepped out of the the shower. I took a glance in the mirror and saw my flushed face and my skin silky and dewy.

I walked over to my small walk in closet I grabbed a black sports bra and a grey zip up sweater. I pulled up a black slik bikini bottom and long black legging. I walked out of the closet and bedroom and into the kitchen. I pressed the on button on the tea machine and started making breakfast.

Ding ding

Mumbling to myself I headed towards the door. Unlocking the door I smiled seeing Kylie's face. Her dark midnight hair is pulled up into a tight volumous Dutch braid. Her eyebrows were on flick and her eyelashes curled with mascara. Her cheeks has lightly pink blush swept across. She was always in her finest and looking natural and feminist. I said, " Hey, I thought you were coming at ten, that's in thirty minutes."

She chuckles and rolls her eyes." Better safe then sorry." I opened the door and she walks in." Besides I  didn't want you eating breakfast all by yourself now would I?"

Closing the door I lead her to the kitchen where the two slices of toast waited for both of us. I already laid out the toppings. "I'm assuming you're going to pick your favorite today?"

She sat down on the stool and picked up a table knife." I don't know what you mean? Everything I like is my favorite." Taking the knife she scooped out some almond butter and places it on top of the toast. Swiftly she swipes the table knife all over the toast creating a soft layer. Her hands hover over the jar of chia seeds and pinches a tsp of it.  She quickly spreads it across her toast. Last but not least, she slices thin layers of banana onto her breakfast. "There's a perfect piece of artwork. Simple but amazingly delicious."

I laughed at her as I finished scooping my half avocado up into my toast. "Let's Dig in."

"I don't think I will ever get tired of this slice of goodness."

"Stop exaggerating Kylie. We both know the last time you said that to pizza," I said grinning. Last year, Kylie made a statement that she won't ever get tired of eating pizza. By the time four weeks went by she wouldn't even pick up a slice of pizza.