Surprise

*Alice's P.O.V*
Me and Matt were in the living room,watching TV when I was pulled into a vision.
*Vision*
Jasper and Scarlet was in a meadow,she was wearing a beautiful white dress.They started talking,then all of a sudden Jasper gets down on one knee a pulls out a gorgeous ring,and said something.After he was done talking,Scar look like she was about to cry,smiling she nodded her head up and down.Then they kissed.
*End of vision*
Me:"OH MY GOD,JASPER AND SCARLET ARE GETTING ENGAGED!"

A big smile planted on my lips.At that point everyone ran in the living room,except Jasper and Scarlet.

Matt:"Really,I never thought I'd see the day were Jasper would settle down"laughing.

Edward:"Jasper found a way to hide this so Scar wouldn't see it"smiling.

Rose:"Oh,I can hardly wait"smiling so big.

I couldn't wait ether I just hope they will let me plan they're wedding.
....
*Scarlet's P.O.V*
I was laying down in mine and Jasper's field.I felt like wearing a white dress today.Jazz was laying next to me,sun shining down on us,making us sparkle.

Jazz:"Scar"

Me:"Yes"smiling.

Jazz:"I wanna ask you something"

Me:"OK,shoot"giggling.

Jazz stands up and pulls me up(I wonder why he is so nervous)I thought.Suddenly he gets down on one knee,my golden eyes widen.

Jazz:"Scarlet West,I love you more then my life,I have loved before,but I never would have known love if it hadn't been for you..w-would you make me the happiest vampire alive,by becoming my w-wife?"after that he opens the box and in it was the most gorgeous ring I've ever saw.I smiled and nodded.

Me:"Yes!I would LOVE to be your wife"

I jumped in his arms and kissed him.We pulled away and smiled at each other.He put the ring on my finger,I was dry sobbing at this point.

Jazz:"This ring belonged to my mother,she told me to give it to the girl that I know is my true love,my soul mate,and I found her in you,My Scarlet"

I smiled and kissed him with love and passion.

Me:"We better go and tell the family and then I need to tell the pack.But I'm sure Alice already did"giggling.

He nods and we ran to the house.And as soon as we open the door,we both was a big hug from the family.
Alice and Rose run up to me and asked me if they could plan the wedding,and I said yes,laughing.

Me:"I'm going to Sam and Billy's house to tell everybody"

Jazz:"OK"kissing me.
....
*La Push*
I am going to Billy's house first.I parked and knocked on the door.Billy answers the door and smiles.

Billy:"Hello Scarlet,please come in"

Me:"Thank you Billy"

We go inside and I sit down.

Me:"You and Jake will be getting something in the mail from me and Jazz"smiling.

Billy:"What is it?"

I smiled and showed him my left hand.

Billy:"Congratulations,Scar"smiling.

Me:"Thanks,well I'm going to tell the others"laughing.

Billy:"Please come by anytime"smiling.

Me:"I will don't worry"laughing before leaving.
....
I arrived at Sam's house.I knocked on the door and Emily answers the door.

Emily:"Hi,Scarlet."

Me:"Hi"smiling.

I don't know Emily to well but she seems like a good person.We walk into the living room.

Me:"Hi everyone!"

The Pack:"Hi Scar!"

Leah gets up and hugs me.I smile and hug back.

Me:"I have something special to tell you"smiling.

Everyone:"What?"

I laughed and showed the my hand.
Everyone gave me they're congratulations and blessing.I couldn't be even more happy.This was truly the best day of my life so far.