Chapter 4

"I-It wasn't me sh-" "no, we don't need to know just go please we will sort it out when Ella has calmed down, just go" ally said wile patting my shoulder, he turned around and went Reece said "I will go sort him out a d see what happened and I will come back" he said then kissing ally's head "okay see you later" ally said, she turned around then said "okay so what happened" "w-well b-Benjamin was w-with another g-girl a-and they w-where kissing e-each other" I said crying and shuttering "aww hunni it's okay me and Reece will sort it out for you don't worry" ally said hugging me "but what if he never liked me" I said "he does, he dose" she said.

Benjamins P.O.V

"I love her" I said with my head in my hands "them why did you kiss that other girl?" Reece questioned me "I didn't kiss her she kissed me" I said with tears running down my face "okay, let's go and explain to Ella about what actually happened" Reece said "okay"

Back to Ella's P.O.V

I heard the door open and close, oh grate it's him again, I still like him but I don't know what to do "ella can I speak to you" Benjamin said I nodded and we walked in to my room, I sat on the bed and he sat next to me "Ella can I tell you what happenes?" He questioned "yes" I said "okay, I was walking to the shop and some fans-" I cut him off "what fans?" "We'll I haven't tolled you but I'm Instagram famous and I have fans, anyway one of my 'fans' came up to me and grabbed me then kissed me but I heard you scream that you liked me so I dragged the girl off me and ran after you but I couldn't catch up but the thing that upset me was that you was upset and I need to tell you something else. Ella, I like you to" at this point I was crying but I jumped on him and hugged him yes I really do love him. "Ella can I ask you a question?" He asked "yeah"I said wiping the tears off my face "will you be my girlfriend?" He said with a smile "YES, Ben I love you so much!" I said wile giving him a big hug "I love you to" he said, when we let go we made eye contact then our lips smashed together, there was sparks so more then sparks fire works, it was the best kiss ever. I love Benjamin Lasnier!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yey, but what's Ella going to do to the the girl and how will there relationship turn out sorry for the short chapter but hey I am on a school bus improvising here haha see ya peace out to the unicorns✌⛄💜🍯🙊

~

💜Follow Comment Vote💜