Chapter 1

"Lala lalalalalalalalala la I'm covering my-" rang trough my ears from my alarm clock I ran to it and started dancing ya know why became today I'm going tooooooooo preset haven in Wales I hit my wall go get my best friend up because she lives next store yeah she's coming with me she hit the door back and that's the signal to go out on the balcony to talk to each other I ran through the doors of my balcony and ally was stood there in her pjs shivering "ELLA why the heck did you get me up at this time?" She questioned "becauseeeee we are going to Wales" I sang but repeated it wile doing a little happy dance, she started laughing then said "okay then come on get changed and when your finished knock on the wall and I will back then meet me out side,k?" She said really fast but panting at the end of it "okay, see ya in a bit" I said winking.

*after getting changed*

I finished of by drying my hair then doing my make up I heated a knock on the wall so I did it back then ran down stairs my suite case was at the bottom of the stairs it was purple with JB in pink diamonds standing for justin bieber of cores and yes I am a beliber I shouted to my mum and dad that I'm just talking to ally out side and they said okay then I ran out to see ally in her skinny jeans ankle converse a top that had another girl on it and one of then thingy bands round her head with hippy sun glasses and yes she is a Indy girl but me I'm wearing hot pants air max a short sleeves top saying I'm a unicorn with a rainbow and a unicorn on it with my matching hippy glasses same as ally's we ran up to each other hugged then screamed then I did this really wired dance but when I stopped ally was just looking at me like I had bird poop on my head "what are you looking at, have I got bird poop on my head?" I questioned she started laughing but then said "got all your stuff ready?" I nodded my head "okay got get it and we can put it in my car okay?" I nodded again and ran in the house oh yeah and ally's dad works as one of those law people so she can drive and she's only 16 and I'm 15 , I got my stuff put it in the back of ally's car then went to say goodbye to my parents.