Chapter 6

When we go to the fair Reece was on his phone a lot and he wasn't even talking to ally Which made me abut confused. Ally looked upset but I don't k ow why, so I said "one min benjamin, I'm just seeing whats wrong with ally be right back" I said while letting go of his hand, he nodded then I walked over to ally and said "ally what's wrong you seem upset" "come over here and I will tell you" she said looking like she was goin to cry, I nodded and we walked over to the candy cotton stand "well Reece has been on his phone all night and now and he's just ignoring me, he's not said one word to me only 'will you pas us my drink'" she said nearly in tears "don't worry Hun he loves you" I Said comforting her "but what if he's cheating on me" she said looking worried "he won't dont worry he loves you" I said hugging her. We decided to walk back because the boys might be worried, when we got back benjamin was there but I couldn't see Reece we walked up to Ben and I said "where's Reece?" "He said hes going to the bathroom but he's been there for so long, I think we should go look for him" benjamin said looking worried, I nodded and we went looking first we checked all the rides and he wasn't there so then we checked he boys toilet we seen to people kissing like mad but that's it "omg, there he is" ally said braking down crying, she was right that little scum bag, I stormed up to him pushed the little slut out the way and grabbed Reece by his collar "what the heck do you think your doing, your girlfriend is over there crying her eyes out, worried thinking that you get lost but no, your here cheating on her, how dear you she deserves better than this never ever speak to we again" I shouted in his face, he then ran off with his little girl. Ally was crying like I have never seen her cry before, I hate it when she crys "hey ally, my friend tobias is coming down so maybe you could make friends with him?" Benjamin questioned, ally looked up and smiled then she said still upset "come on let's go back" we nodded and all got in ally's car" she started crying while holding in the tears being brave then Benjamin broke the silence by saying "hey tobias is on his way so you can meat him soon" he tried to brighten the mood well I guess it worked because earlier we shown a picture o tobias to ally and she developed a little crush on him awe, my little girls growing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my little unicorns sorry I haven't updated in a while but yeah I know it's a short chapter but it has a lot in it huh what did you think comment what you think of it:)💜🙊✌😃💋⛄🍕

~

💜Follow Comment Vote💜