Stopping These Hoes Dead In Their Tracks!!

* (Sophia Loren & Jayne Mansfield are my two bad ass bitches!!) *

When you get yourself a fine, intelligent and confident man....make sure to spot these different types of hoes everywhere you go!

We all know that in today's society, a hoe is not simply a hoe anymore! There are different groups and categories that hoes can go under.

There's a whole bunch of different definitions of a Hoe....

Definition of a Hoe: a skank, promiscuous, loose ass female, can sleep around with men for multiple reasons!

In now terms they are getting new labels like THOTS...(that hoe over there!)

This can also help you out to see what type of hoe you would follow under...but I'm not here to SLUT SHAME!! I'm not trying to say that hoes all are evil and shit like that! I just came up with these ideas on the top of my head and shit.

I CAN BE A HOE AT TIMES TOO! I will admit my sluttish ways and this was just a fun hobby for me to do to classify these ladies in different categories! I am not trying or downgrade or discriminate against any female!!!

I'm just here to spread out awareness of the different types of hoes out there in today's society! Please give them some sort of standing ovation or recognition because the Hoes keeps our men happy! And they can always turn into wifey material! Maybe....it depends what type of hoe you are on the Hoe Scale!

Now hoes are out there for everybody to get, so get your fair share!

You will need to learn how to stop each of these skeezers dead in their tracks and try to find methods and resistances against them!!