#11 The "Denial" or "Defensive" Hoes

I still think that Nicki Minaj slept with Lil Wayne, Drake and Birdman! She's just not tellin us these things in her interviews!

Nicki been prepared to dodge these questions like a fucking punching bag. Especially when she was asks if she ever cheated on her ex lover Safaree !! We all know she was gettin around with the rappers.

Okay, these females here are the denial/ hypocritical type of hoes where they will NEVER EVER EVER group themselves as a HOE AND THEY KNOW THEY ARE ONE!

They will lie to everyone and deny deny and deny!

They want to maintain a positive image of themselves to the public but it's hard when all your PEERS KNOW THAT YOU SLEEP AROUND!!

They want people to believe that they are a good girl that keeps to themselves but it's hard to PERSUADE to other people that you are not considered a HOE when everyone else on earth begs to differ!!!

They will be confronted by people numerous of times and be ready to dodge the question!! Just admit that you are one and move on!!! And they be quick to nag on another "hoe" and you be like really bitch?!? They be pros at pointing out other hoes!!

They will swear up and down that they are not consider one and try to say that they are just simply a "freak" BUT WE ALL KNOW!

These girls will get on your nerves sooner or later because they are always quick to defend themselves and their "high" morals. These Ladies will be quick to defend themselves when folks start yelling the H word at them and they will be ready to strike!

Watch out and don't piss these ladies off!