#1 Stank Hoes

Everybody know that Miley Cyrus is one! Look at her public appearances and music videos! I used to like the old Miley Cyrus better when she actually SONG about relevant things!!

But now she's just got totally crazy and she is considered a skank hoe. She's considered a hoe to me is that she loves to flaunt sex 24/7 and show off these negative gestures towards the public.

I don't know why she does that and she has all of this POWER in the media and main stream! She has more followers just being stanky than an actor or fashion designer who actually works hard for their career!

But this isn't about Miley, this is about keeping a look out for STANK HOES!!

Skank Hoes are simply hoes that try too hard to be nasty and they are no where near lady-like! They are filthy land disgusting and just FLAT OUT STANK!

They are not-yet considered Ratchet hoes because their appearance is stanky with hygiene issues. They try to flaunt stanky gestures or phrases at you 24/7!!

They don't care how low down dirty they have to do to get some dick and are willing to go through the shit. They don't care if you broke, rich, ugly, fat or attractive!

They are trashy, low-hygiene, sex-filled hoes that needs to be put in their place!!!

It's nothing more you can do with stank hoes than to just dismiss their asses!