#18 "Only Fuck Wit Married Men" Hoes

These hoes likes the guys who are already taken and they will kept doing it because they enjoy the company of married men.

I don't know what's the benefit for messing around with a married man. I guess they don't have to worry about "marriage" problem with being the "other" woman.

I was watching Dr. Phil one time and he had a special where the mistresses would finally meet the wives FACE TO FACE! That shit was intense!

Let me tell you something....that is the most vicious feeling to just sit there and stare face to face with a woman who was "possibly" sleeping and spending time with YOUR HUSBAND! I couldn't be those wives!

I would of dog-walked one of those mistresses! I would of banged their head in.

There's one thing to be a mistress to a "married man" and not know about "the wife" but if she's a mistress who does know...then that bitch is a sneaky as fuck! She is so cold hearted to not have any sympathy for the sadden wife. But there are some mistresses out there who don't even know that the guy is married or he'll tell the chick that "We're getting a divorce" or "I'm going or leave her soon"

His dog ass needs to be slapped.

Mistress hoes have their motives for only fucking will married men. It can be for just plain ol' company, money or sexual reasons. The husband usually has another woman because his main wife his not giving him attention or lack his sexual needs!

The downfall for mistresses is that YOUR SHARING a man that is already married, probably have kids and is STILL devoted to his wife. But I'm not gonna judge mistress hoes though. They have their motives.

But what pisses me off the most is.....

THE MARRIED MEN NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE TOO!!! NOT JUST THE MISTRESS HOES!!

Dr. Phil was talking to the mistresses and the wives together and things got heated! I didn't like how arrogant and I-don't-give-a-fuck attitudes the mistresses had but they had some valid points on why they do it. The wives were either upset or wanting to throw some blows at the hoes.

I wouldn't do it personally because I want my man all to myself and this ain't no Rental Dick service either.