Ch 2

Written by @brokenlucaya on insta.

MAYA

"Okay. We're here." Lucas says as he sets me down on my feet.

"Oh, my hero!" I coo and fling my arms around his neck, something I'd never do if he thought I was sober. He awkwardly pats me on the back and peels me off his chest. I stare at his concerned yet amused eyes and grab his large hand, it fits like a baseball glove. I've always been dainty but holy shit, he was large. I ask him inside with a cheeky giggle but he shakes his head like an overprotective father.

"Maya, I think it's best that you go to bed. Y'know so you can...sober up for school on Monday."

I sigh."Come on, y'old grumpy! I can cook you dinner! Come in! Don't leave me here."

"I'm not leaving until you're in bed, asleep."

I turn to open the door only to be hit in the face with a heavy barrier, my head feels like it's about to snap off like a slim Jim. Damn. Good thing Lu Lu doesn't catch it or he would have laughed in my face.

"I'm gonna make you dinner."

I walk my fingers across his chest and purr at him. But he lifts out his baseball glove and grabs them.

"It's 2am. Dinner was yesterday."

"But that doesn't mean we can't make a new time for it!" I stumble past the empty Chinese Food boxes and into the kitchen. I open one of the drawers, pull out a can opener and grab a can from the counter, canned hot dogs it is.

"Yeah...okay. Listen, we need to get you to bed." He peers down and nods at me.

"Okay, but I want you there with me!" I place my hand on his inner thigh and use my other hand to draw light circles on his chest.

"Lu Lu, is it just me or do you seem a lot sexier when we're drunk?" I ask him in a low voice. He swallows and bats my hands away. He grabs my arm and begins to lead me to the bathroom.

"You're the only one who's drunk here, Maya."

"Very true." We enter the tiny bathroom, Lucas sits me down on the toilet and grabs a rag, dippint it in the sink, he then begins to gently mop at my face. 

"You're burning." The lukewarm water dribbles down my chin and onto my dress, things could get awkward seeing as I'm not wearing anything underneath.

"Maya, Maya, Maya." Lucas sighs."What am I gonna do with you Short Stack?"

Written by @lucayatics101 on insta and tumblr. 

LUCAS

"Listen hear cowboy and listen good," Maya snaps. 

I'm about two seconds away from snapping something like her neck for getting this drunk, but she's looking at me with those big doe eyes and I'm a sucker for her trademark lip bite. That's what she's doing now, white teeth gently pushing into her plump lower lip. She pushes the washcloth away from her face and stomps out of the bathroom, into the main area of her apartment. 

"You are Riley's. RILEYS. Isn't that right?"

"Yes," I say, or should say except the word burns in my throat. I clear it and try again. "Yes. We're just friends, but I care about her. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize our friendship." I swallow and without being able to stop myself, gaze at Maya's hips. She turns and before I can look away, I've gotten a clear view of the back of her. Riley, I think. Remember her? The girl you asked out and put on a white horse? Yeah. Don't fuck that up friar.