Big Time Imagines

Big Time Fight

Part 1:

You're on your way to a BTR consert with your 2 BFF's Francis and Stefanie. You all 3 are so excited .. Finally you gonna meet the guys. You jave no favorite cause the boys are all so cute.

When you arive at the music hall you have to wait to go in. After a hour of waiting you deside te take a walk and you tell Francis and Stefanie that you'll be back soon. You start walking just to stretch your legs. You look around and ten a dog runs intoo you and when you take a better look you see that itms Fox. "FOX COME BACK" someone yels. Fox sit down next to you sit down on one knee and start petting him. "Ooh thank god you have Fox" James says when he see you petting Fox. "Yeah he just runs at me and sit down next to me" you explanes. "Well apparently he likes you" James says. "I guess so.. I'm 'YN' btw" you say and you put out your hand. "Nice to meet you.. I'm James but i think you already know that" he say an laugts sweetly. You 2 talk and play with Fox for a while. "You're very nice and awesome with dogs" James says. "Thanks, yeah i love dogs" you say a little shy. "Ahw no neet to bluch" James laughs sweetly and you start smiling too. "You're also nice.. It was so awesome to meet you" you say. "Thanks.. Same here, but now i need to go.. Get ready for the show you know.. So maybe i'll see you again" James smiles. "Yeah maybe" you say and he gaves you a hug and you gave hom a kiss on the cheek. Then James and Fox Run back where they cane from. And you start walking again.

To be continued...