Big Time Imagines

Big time fight

Part 4:

Stefanie and Francis comming out of te toilets but now you need to go again. "Sorry girls i need to go again" you say. "Okay well we go to the entrance we willl see you there. "Okay see you there" you say and you walk into the toilets again. When you're done you walk again back to the hallway and you wanna walk back to your friends. Then you see an iphone on the ground so you pick it up. You turn on the phone, but it's locked so you can't see who the owner is from the phone. "Oh thank god you have my phone" someone says an you look up. "What?" You ask and then you see that Carlos is coming your way. "That's my phone" Carlos says and take his phone out of your hands. "Oh, it was lying on the floor so i thoughed that i maybe could find who the owner was" you explane. "Oh well that's me, thanks for finding" Carlos says. "Oh you're welcome .. I'm 'YN' btw" you say and you put out your hand. "Nice to meet you.. Sweet name btw.. I'm Carlos but i think you already knew" he says and laughed. "Yes i know, so nice to meet you too.. You're so nice" you say and you see that Carlos is bluching a bit. "Thanks.. You're also nice, but i need to go.. i hope that i'll see you again" he says and gives you a hug and leaves. You watch Carlos walking away from you. *wait a minute* you think.. *i met all the guys... All 4*. And with that thoughed you walk back to your friends to the entrance.

You met all 4 BTR boys! and the concert has start yet.. OMG!!

To be continued...