Big Time Imagines

Big Time Fight

Part 3:

"I really need to go to the badroom" you say to your friends. "Yeah me too"Francis and Stefanie says and you all go seatch for the toilets. Finally you find the toilets and you all go to a toilet.

You're the first one who is done. "I'll wait in the hallway" you say and you walk out of the toilets. When you in te Hallway you see Kendal standing against te wall. You don't say a thing and you just wait for your friends. "Hey, excited for te show" Kendall says and smiles at you with a cute smile who makes you bluch a bit. "Yeah, i am excited" you say a little shy and Kendall walks towards you. "Good, i'm also excited.. Are you here by yourself?" He asks. "No i'm here with 2 friends but the are at the toilet" you explain. "Well i hope you gonna have a great time tonight" Kendall says. "Oh i think so.. I also got a backstage pass" you say. "No way, so i'll see you again after the so.. How awesome.. What's your name btw? he asks and smiles. "Yeah i can't wait.. I'm 'YN'." You say. "Wow pretty name.. Well i'll see you later now i need to go" Kendall says and gives you a hug. "Bye bye" you say. "Bye" Kendall say and walks away.

You just met 3 members of BTR. It's already the best day of your life.

To be continued...