Big Time Imagines

Big Time Fight

Part 2:

You walk and look around the building. Then someone bumbs into you and you fall on the ground. "Wow watch where you walk" you say a little mad. "Oh i'm so sorry, it's my falt" a guy says. When you look at him you notice that it's Logan. "Are you okay" he asks. "Well my knee hurts" you say and you look at your leg and you see that your pants is ripped and there is blood on your knee. "Oh god.. Eehm come with me.. I'll take care of you" logan says and helps me walk to the tourbus, i think.

"You can sit over here" Logan says and i sit down. Logan take care of me and my knee. He is so sweet and we had a nice talk. When he is donw he gave me a backstage pass as a sorry gift. You thank him for the backstage pass by giving him a hug. Then you leave him alone so he can get ready. While you walk back to your friends you realise that tou just met 2 members of BTR.. James and logan.. Isn't that weird?

"Girls you won't belive who i just met" you say when you arrive by your friends. "Well tell us" Francis says. "I met James and Logan" you say excited. "Really?" Stefanie ask like she doesn't believe you. "Yes" you awnser. "Well sorry but i don't belive you" stefanie says. "Okay, if i hadn't met them then who did i get this backstage pass?" You say and you show your backstage pass. "No way" Francis says excited. "Isn't it awesome" you ask. "Well it's probably fake" stefanie says. Stefanie is probably jealous but you don't mind cause you have a backstage pass.

When it's time the securety let all of the fans intoo the music hall.

To be continued...