Eli's Birthday

Draco POV

Today is now Eli's birthday. Today is my pay back time from her stunt on my birthday. I bet Blaise is sleeping with her. Blaise is with us for the rest of the summer because his mom went on a trip and won't be back till October. Before I left my room to Eli's I grabbed my magic camera. I walked in to her room to find I was right, Blaise was sleeping with my little sister. I took some pictures of them sleeping together. I quickly print the pictures and write "Eli on her 15 birthday morning" then owl a copy to our parents, Blaise mom, Pansy, the goons(Crabbe and Goyal), then walked down stairs and asked to send one to aunt Bellatrix and they said yes. so 5 sent out, 2 for mom and dad, 1 for me,1 for Blaise(I placed it in his bag, then final 1 right on Eli's mirror.After all that it was now 9 and I walked into Eli'a room to see Blaise up and I tell him my plan and he joins in. I have Blaise kiss her to wake up and after a while I wakes up for air then says "Happy Birthday Love!" then snog her which was not in our plan but he then pulls away and smirks then we pounce on her and tickle her singing Happy Birthday. When we stoped singing I grab her leg while Blaise grabs her arms and we carry her down stair laughing at her struggle to be free.

"Awww..babe there is no use in trying you can't get free." Blaise laughs

Once we reach the dining room we place her in her chair next to dad and begin to eat. After dad says "Come children we have a little girl who needs to open her presents." walking to a different room. Blasie and I pick her up again and carry her in placing her on a couch then sit on both sides of her. once everyone was in Blaise takes our a black box and places in in Eli's hands. She opens in and inside was a beautiful ring."Eli, Loved you since I first met you and with this ring I promise I always will no matter what." Blaise announced putting the ring on her finger.

"Oh Blaise.its beautiful." Eli thanks hugging him. then I hand her my gift which was a scrap book of pictures i took since she got her.

"Draco I'm speechless.This is amazing." Eli thanked me than hugged and kissed my cheek. After she opens the rest of her presents she thanked mom and dad both hugging and kissing there cheek. Then we got sent to get dresses for Eli'a birthday.

Blaise POV

When we went to get dresses I asked

"Heyy you didn't give me a kiss what everyone else." I acted sad

"Awww..that's because I wanted to to this.w Eli said pulling my shirt to her that kiss me full of the mouth which I gratefully returned then lifter her up and placed her on her bed which we began snog but ended to Eli telling reminding me to get dresses. Eli went in to the shower and then my teenage hormonse went off and I took my cloths off closed the door than went to shower with her. lets just say I gave quit a shock." Blaise what the hell?! Goodness next time tell me before.is there anything I can do for you?" Eli freaked out but the clamed down

"Yes there is some thing you can get me."I replied grabbing her waist then pulling her closer to me.

"And what can what be." Eli said smartly

"Oh you know." I whispered in to her ear than snogged her in her shower. After a while she pulled away and said "Well I would love to stay like this but we have to get dresses and attend a party." We got out than she handed me a towel to dry off while drying herself.

I looked into her closer then pulled out a beautiful staples, black dress than went a little higher than her knees then said "Eli here."

"What's this for?" she asked confused

"For you to wear for your party.Duh"

"Oh.Thank you.now get dressed." she nagged

"Yes mother."I joked