Laurel Chapter 8

Way to go Dad... Right in the middle of a case. And I was winning too.

Dad walked up to the judge and whispered something in her ear. She nodded. Dad grabbed me.

"Now's not a good time," I murmured.

"I know. Kinda figured that out. This is important."

My Dad led me into his office, and shut the door. His face was pail.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" He continued to look at me, "Dad?

"Well... we have quite a few new enemies on the circuit."

"Who?"

"Who do you want to have explained first?"

"Options?"

"Suicide Team, Assassin, Archer, Two Combat Corporations, A group of Hackers, Ice-Boy and a Man Made of Bricks," Dad confirmed.

"Here's the order. Assassin, Archer, Hackers, Ice-Boy, Brick-Man, Both Combat Corporations, then finally and most importantly the Suicide Team."

"Alright then. The assassin goes by the name of Deathstroke."

"Real name?"

"Slade Wilson. Martial artist that is extremely skilled and equipped with both guns and swords. Highly dangerous, and is missing an eye."

"Missing an eye?"

"Well either that or he likes eye patches."

"Any personal info about him?"

"Married, had a baby girl, age 10."

"Names?"

"The wife of Slade is named Adeline Jane Wilson. The daughter, Rose Wilson. Rose is also said to be missing an eye, but she claims that she doesn't know why."

"Peculiar. What crimes has he commited?"

"Bank robberies, major government leader kidnappings and assassinations, mainly jobs given to him from other criminals."

"That's bad enough.. How bout the-"

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sorry sweetie, crime. We can talk about this more later," my Dad hugged me and ran out the door before I was able to decide my next words. I need to research these guys...