Hot Tamale

When they tell you that redheads are freaks in the bedroom, don't take it the wrong way. They don't mean just long fuck sessions, or kinky shit, they mean that you will never leave the bedroom ever again. Trust me, I should know, I am one.

My new boyfriend was sweet and unfortunately for him, was my next victim of my never ending romps in the bed. My first boyfriend didn't last very long and neither did my second, so I was hoping that the third time was the charm. We had sex for the first time a couple of weeks ago at his place, lucky for him, he has no bedposts, or handcuffs in the drawer. You thought I was joking about never leaving the bedroom again didn't you?

I wouldn't say that I'm a nympho, but I definitely like having sex multiple times over a short period of time when I'm available. My longest session with a guy was four hours. He was tied to the bed, fucked raw and limp, fed and then repeated every thirty minutes to an hour until I was as limp as a ragdoll. When I untied him, he didn't even move. He was so sore and beat from what I did to him that he actually stayed the entire weekend before he eventually left.

My search has been rather disappointing to find a replacement, but I am not deterred by it at all. Most guys think they can just get into bed with me and that is most definitely not the case. Once they get a sample of my blowjob, or reverse cowgirl, they know they are in trouble. And when the whips, handcuffs, or rope come out – whichever I'm in the mood for using – they generally grab their clothes and bolt for the door. I don't know why it was so difficult to get them to stay for just a bit of kinky sex. I didn't think I was asking for much.

As I ran to answer the door in my housecoat, all I could think about was my sexy leather outfit underneath it. This would be our second attempt at sex, but his first time in my lair.

Walking into my house, I offered to take his coat and then led him to my bedroom once he had taken off his shoes. He looked at the abstract body paintings and pictures I had hanging in the hallway leading to my room, but didn't show any signs of wanting to turn around.

Once he was naked and laying on my bed, I took off my housecoat. The look I received from him was priceless. As I crawled along the bed on top of him, he laid back and forced a shy smile.

"You look nice," he mumbled, then cleared his throat.

"Thank you," I replied in his ear, licking it and then nibbling a bit as I rubbed my outfit up against his naked body. "Are you nervous?"

"No," he answered, with the slightest bit of uncertainty in his voice.

I bit down on my bottom lip and smiled at him, making my way down to his cock, which was slowly getting hard. I squeezed it in my hand and then slapped it against my cheek. Sliding my mouth over his head, I licked it and then grazed it with my teeth. I could feel a shiver run throughout his body as goosebumps began to form.

"You okay?" I whispered, continuing to suck his cock, sans teeth.

"Yup," he breathed, closing his eyes as if it was all just a naughty dream.

I sucked his cock nicely for quite a while and then got up to grab the handcuffs. He watched me the entire time, but said nothing. When I came over with each pair, one after the other, he held out his wrist, or ankle like a good boy and didn't object.

Securing him to the bedposts completed, I took off what pieces of my outfit that I could so that I could ride him and so that he could have a nice view of my pink nipples.

Climbing on top of him, I slipped his cock in my pussy and rocked back and forth, clawing at his chest a little. As I built up my momentum, I dug my nails in a bit harder, but careful as to not draw blood. He moaned and made some faces of pain during the ordeal, but I could tell he was finding some enjoyment in what I was doing to him.

After cumming all over his cock half a dozen times in an hour, I was ready for a break and he was as well, since he started to go limp near the end. More out of breath than myself, I lightly slapped his face and then kissed him.

"Well that was, exhilarating," he mumbled in response to me giving him a breather.

"I'm impressed. You didn't complain."

"Wouldn't have made a difference," he replied, shaking the handcuffs.

I laughed. "True." I rolled my eyes as I got off the bed and threw on my housecoat. As I went to walk out of the bedroom, he called to me.

"Where are you going?" I could hear a hint of concern in his voice, but not much.

"Don't worry, I'll be back," I assured him, tying my robe and then stopping at the door to turn back to him once more.

"I'm getting us some coffee. You're going to need it if you're to last for the next few hours."