3~ Unexplainable

I walked in the door to my dad sitting in his chair, with a glass of straight up scotch in left hand. There was a bruise on his knuckle from last night when he punched the wall in a ferocious rage.

Sometimes his anger gets the best of him. Especially after the death of my mom.

"hey." I walked past trying not to start a conversation.

"Where were you?" he raised his voice.

"school..." I said with regret as the words slipped out of my mouth.

"Don't give me that attitude!" he rose from his chair.

I stood paralyzed in fear.

Oh shit.

Luke's POV:
   Morgan is finally coming over. I can finally explain. I drove to her place to pick her up. I knocked on her door and saw her rushing down in sweatpants and a tee shirt.

"I'm so sorry Luke I thought you said 6:30. I'm not ready yet clearly. Please, come in." she gestured for me to follow.

   I followed her up the stairs to her room. She walked into her closet and was in there for a while picking out the perfect outfit.

  Once she found what she was going to wear she walked out.

"Where you in Narnia or something?" I joked.

"No, I just had nothing to wear." she replied.

She was beautiful. Everything about her was attractive. Her walk, her talk, and especially her looks. She walked over to the bathroom to put it on and and she dropped her underwear. It was a red lace thong.

Never in the world would I have thought that the innocent Morgan Jansen would be wearing a thong.

"That's hot." I winked as I picked it up and handed it to her.

She rolled her eyes and smirked as she walked into the bathroom.

She walked out in her usual, casual outfit. Then she sat down to do her makeup. I noticed bruises along her arms, up her face and one large on her upper temple.

"What happened there?" I asked.

"Oh ummm... I fell down the stairs." She said said nervously.

"What really happened?" I asked suspiciously.

I knew she was lying.

"I'll..." She hesitated.

"I'll tell you later, I promise." She lowered her voice to a saddened tone.

"Where are we going?!" She changed the subject.

"Somewhere special." I smirked.

"Oooooh!" She said.

After she was done putting on her makeup, all the bruises were invisible. She looked great. She was stunning.