Chapter 2

This chapter must be boring. But the next chapter will be fun filled. sorry if it's short or whatever, lmao. Not edited so yeah.... Comment and Vote If you like it. FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!!!!

Thanks to the above, for the side pic. it's sooooooooo AWESOME!

------

Chapter 2:

I barged into Sister Hailey’s room, to find her and Sister Katy Speaking in hushed tones. The head, Sister Hailey, looked up and smiled warmly. “ Hello, love. What can we do for you?”

“You can start, by getting rid of those ‘visitors’,” I replied cooly making quotations on the ‘visitors’. 

Sister Katy looked at me sympathetically. “You know we can’t do anything Bridgette. I know all of you at the orphanage are real close, but one of you will be going” 

“Do something! Anything! I don’t care, tell them we all have STD’s or whatever, just don’t let any of us go! You know none of us want to leave each other! We’re family, and random people coming here to take us, is something I won’t accept” I told her, my eyes still hard. 

“Look, Bridgette. You know we can’t do anything, we’re helpless against these things. If a family wants to adopt you, I can’t do anything. All I can do is give them papers. And while no family is here, The other sisters and I take care of all of you. We love you girls but it’s official, we can’t do anything. Sorry Bridgette” Sister Hailey told me, with a firm tone. 

It reminded me of my father, when he made things official. Blinking back tears, I stomped out of the room, with a frustrated sigh. 

As I walked out, a devious smile came upon my face.

 If the sister’s couldn’t stop the family from adopting, than I will. 

Once I stepped into the dining hall, All the girls turned to me.

Aimee ran over. “ What happened!” She cried.

“Well…” 

After telling them my plan we all set off to work. We had 3 hours to prepare. 

All we needed to do, was be so bad, and make the family run off.

I clapped my hands, ready to get to work. 

“Sienna, Get the buckets ready! One for the entrance, one in the dining room entrance and Dana Get the cake ready! Fast”

“The cake’s baking!” Dana called from the Orphanage Kitchen. 

I smiled. “ Alright, once it’s done, put frosting and all that other stuff in it and on it.” I yelled back.

“Should I put one in each room?” Sienna asked. I nodded, in answer to her question. 

Closing my eyes, I let out a deep sigh. My peaceful moment was interrupted by my best friend. 

“What do I do Bridge?” Laura asked. 

I grinned. “We do the best thing yet” I told her. “We’re gonna be the stars of this show” 

After telling her my plan, Laura stared at me. “That Is Genius!” she exclaimed.

I laughed, flattered. 

“What do we do with the guns?” A girl named Sondra, asked. 

I took a look at the water guns, being held out in front of me. I whispered what I had in mind, in her ear. 

She grinned. “On it” She saluted and ran off to find paint. 

“Where are the water balloons!?”  Someone screeched. 

“I have them” some one else said, followed by giggles. 

I smiled. I knew this was right. No one wanted to leave. Living here was tough, but there was no way we could leave each other. We were family. 

“Cake’s done” Dana announced, and showed me the way to where the cake was. 

 I gasped when I saw the cake. I was seriously amazed. The volcano shaped cake had fake lava like frosting on it and dark colours. It looked exactly like a real volcano.

“ Inside there’s a whole bunch of frosting and smushed pieces of cake and also cut banana peels.” Dana told me. 

“How will it explode?” I asked her.

She smiled devilishly. “Well, We’re going to an invisible wire that is attached to this,” She showed me a square thing, that looked like one of those controllers. “When they take the cake, someone will be hiding and will press this button,” She pointed to a green button. “And then the cake will explode,” She explained.

My eyes widened, and a smile spread across my face. 

“Awesome!” I complimented her. 

“Here’s the skunk,” Laura came rushing in the room breathless. 

I looked at the cage she was holding. Inside was a black and white skunk. 

Smiling at her, I said “let’s just hope it doesn’t spray”

“It already did,” She told me with a grimace. 

I laughed as she glared at the skunk. 

“Okay, let’s start this thing” I said after, my laughter stopped. “Oh, and Dana, Give everyone walkie-talkies. We have a bunch in the storage room”

--

“Girls” Sister Katy called in a singing voice. All our voices stopped. No one spoke. Pin drop silence filled the air.

It was time

We all lined up. “Okay girls, Be good. Be kind and be respectful,” Sister Hailey reminded us lowly, as Sister Katy came in the Dining Hall with out ‘visitors.’ 

“Hello, girls. This is Mr and Mrs. Simpson,” Sister Katy introduced the couple.

Sister Hailey coughed, trying to remind us to introduce ourselves. 

All of the girls turned to stare at me. I took a step forward.

“Hi.” I said mono-tone. “I’m Bridgette. That is Laura,” I gave a point at Laura. “That’s Dana” I pointed at Dana; and that’s how it went till the end of the list. 

Mrs Simpson smiled politely. We all scowled at her. 

“I’m Susan Simpson, and this is my husband Jonathan Simpson.” 

Her voice was a soft, gentle voice that reminded me of my mother. 

An awkward silence started to form. A cough from Sister Kate brought us back to reality. “Let’s all get to know each other, shall we?

I closed my eyes. None of us, really wanted to get to know anyone. 

“No, no, let the girls play and run around. We’ll just watch them, and talk with them one by one, or two by two” Jonathan told her. 

I hid my smile. He made this so much easier. 

---

*sigh* I can't thank you guys enough for the votes and comments i got last chapter!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, i'm so bored right now. Anyway, i want pancakes...... *sigh* 

Okie, HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-leila-

Remember to comment and vote if u liked it :D if not.... feedback would be nice. lol