Nice Girls

"She rejected me, Tiffany. Ho-how, w-why..?" Dane, my crush complained to me. I bit the inside of my lip, inhaling a big breath. I placed my hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "It's ok Dane, she's not the only girl in the world." I shrugged. "But she is my world." Dane said, gulping nervously. "I..see." I mumbled. It hurt, a lot when he said that. Not even giving other girl's chances. He was so blind and fell in love with some girl whom was only using him for his money. They never even dated, which was the sad part. Her name was Elena, a girl who every guy falls for, some know of her dirty selfish, and manipulating tricks, and some don't care, or some are just clueless about it. Dane had been a close guy-friend of mine, that I had liked for quite some time now. "I'll be leaving first." I said, packing my books up in my bag and standing up from his bedroom floor. "Sorry you have to hear me rant, Tiffany. You're a god friend." he said, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "..R-right." I said nervously, as his fingers grazed the side of my cheek and ear. He pulled his hand away and gave me a small smile. "See you at school tomorrow then. Thanks for helping me study too." He said gratefully. "Yeah, no problem." I said, happily. As I left his house, i felt like a fool. I always fall for his tricks, no matter what. He makes me feel like i'm special and such, but in reality, i'm the last girl he'd fall for or even think of falling for. "Stupid Tiffany." I said, slapping my palm to my forehead. 

I walked home alone, even though it was late out, Dane wouldn't care to give me a ride, we lived in total different area's. He lives in the rich neighborhood, and I live in the slums.  As I walked home, I noticed some people have just moved into the same neighborhood as Dane.They saw me past their house and wave. "Hello." said a women, whom i'm guessing was the mother. "Hi." I said awkwardly. I continued to walk, but eventually it started getting late, making me walk faster. I sighed as I entered my house, kicking off my shoes and throwing my bag to the floor. My mom on the couch, watching some TV and my younger brother in his room doing who knows what. "Hey, sorry i came home so late." I apologized to my mom. "No, it's fine, there's some pizza on the table if you want some." she said. 

My mom was a single mother, raising us kids alone. My father left us because my mothers pregnancy with me was an accident. He didn't want kids, and wasn't ready for them either. So mom said he left as soon as he could. I sulked into the kitchen grabbing a piece and a canned coke from the fridge, heading up to my room. I ate, then showered, then slept. 

I was late for school, making me in a hurry. I quickly threw on a baggy white v-neck, some blue skinny jeans, and some dark brown, untied combat boots. My hair was naturally wavy, but i didn't care to do much to it. I put on my glasses and grabbed my bag, heading to the kitchen to grab some breakfast and headed out to the bus stop. I was a juinor and highschool, not being able to drive because my mother couldn't afford me a car. I quickly ran towards my bus stop, my books falling from my book bag, while my mouth and hands were still full of food. "Wait!" I screamed at the bus. The doors closed as the last person got on and the bus left. "God, what is happening!" I complained. I picked up my books and journals, stuffing them into my bag and zipping it up properly. I sighed and slowly walked to school, since I had no choice. I walked with my head down, while eating the bacon that was still in my hand.

"Eeeek-" a car pulls up by the sidewalk, a black range rover. It stops next to me, making me stop. I crease my brows and stare at it. The window rolls down. "Get in." he says. He was handsome, his skin was flawless, and his hair curly and fluffly, like a mushroom style haircut. I was so dazed by him i didn't answer him, even though his statement was more of a command then a question. "Are you going to get in, or not?" He said annoyed. I gulped down the bacon that was in my mouth, and blinked once or twice, boy was he good looking. "O-oh..yeah, sure." I said calmly, even though i wasn't really. I'm guessing he was around my age, but he didn't go to my school..I hopped into his car and sat in the passenger seat, putting my bookbag down by my feet. He didn't move th car, he just stared at me. I stared blankly at him back. He slightly rolled his eyes and leaned forward, his face now directly infront of mine, only a few centimeters apart. His arm wrapping around my body, only to grab the seatbelt and pull it down across my body. I was left wide-eyed. He sat back in his and started the car, driving off. "Do-do you know where we're going?" I asked him, and glanced over at him. He didn't answer, one hand on the wheel, staying focused on the road. He slowly nodded. I pressed my lips together and sighed, looking back out of the window.

We arrived at North High, my highschool. "Thank you." I said and gave him a little glance. He again just nodded. I got out and walked around the car, only to find that he got out as well. "Wha-what are you-" I was cut off. "This is my school too, now." he said, pulling a backpack over one shoulder of his. He walked past me and headed towards the school. My mouth was slightly agape, but then I quickly ran inside, scared I would be late, again. I headed straight towards my first class and sat down in the closet seat possible. When class started, that man came in again. I realized I never asked him for his name. "Class, please welcome our new student, Song Joong Ki. He's a student who came here from Korea." explained the teacher. "Please, just call my Joong, or Joong Ki." Joong Ki smiled politely. I scratched my head and just stared at him. He was so mysterious, which attracted me to him. No one knew a single thing about him, making him interesting. "Please, have a seat." ordered the teacher. Joong Ki nodded and found a seat. He sat 2 seats away from me, in the same row. I occasionally glanced over at him, only out of curiousity. 

When class ended, i packed up my things and headed out, and of course Elena and her little clique were waiting outside the door giggling and when Joong Ki passed them, they started to follow him. Elena ran up to him and started talking to him. Joong Ki didn't even look at her, he continued to walk as she tried her hardest to flirt and catch his attention. Well this was a first. I stood by my locker, watching from afar, only to catch Joong Ki's eye contact. I yelped and hid my face behing my locker door. God Tiffany, he's going to think that you're a creep...