Part 2

I peeked only my eyes out of my locker, to see him still walking towards me. He met my eye's again. I exhaled deeply and gulped, looking down then looking back up at him. He gave me no expression and looked away, Elena still trying to talk to him, but he hasn't said a single word to her. They walked past my locker, but he stopped walking once they reached my locker. My breath hitched in my throat and didn't look behind me, staring into my empty locker. "Are you done now?" Joong Ki said coldly. "I-I.." Elena stuttered. "Good." Joong Ki said calmly and continued to walk off. Elena scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. She rolled her eyes and glared at Joong Ki's back. I looked at her from over my shoulder. She again scoffed and turned around, catching me staring at her embarrassing moment. "What are you staring at?" She spat. My heart beat sped up from fear and shook my head, "Nothing." I said back politely. I quickly grabbed my books and headed towards class. 

Lunch arrived, meeting up with my friend Nina and Devin at lunch, grabbing trays and walking down the lunch line, grabbing whatever we like. "So how was your day so far, guys?" Nina, the enthusiastic one asked. "Ok." I said, monotoned. "Cool." Devin said with the same expression and tone. "What's wrong with you guys! Lately you all have been so..boring." Nina said frustratedly. "Sorry, it's life." I say letting out a little giggle. As we fill our trays, we head to a table and settle down. Eating our lunch and having some chit chat. 

"Have you guys seen the new guy?" Nina cocks a brow. I choke on my sandwich and blankly look at her. "Yeah, I have." I shrugged. Devin shook her head no. "He's in my Math class, and he's extremely smart. He knew like, all the answers." Nina said in amazement. I nodded, not really paying attention. I was too busy eating my apple and gazing over at Dane. Of course he was with his mean, cocky friends, and the giggling girls who wore short skirts and carried around little hand bags, but i didn't see anyone but him. Nina hit my arm. "Ow." I say, creasing my brow as to why she hit me. "The new guy's coming over here!" She hisses. I gulped down the bite of my apple and follow Nina's eyes that led to Joong Ki, he was heading our way. Walking towards our table, only to pass it as he walked by. Devin let out a laugh and I let out a small smile. Nina was upset, obviously. She was always boy crazy.

Lunch ended and i headed to my next class, Chemistry. I walked in and chose a seat in the front row so I could see better and hear better. Also get the notes on the board down. I never understood why someone would want to sit in the back. I was the first one to arrive in class and sat straight down, getting out pencils and pens, notebooks and post-its. I'm a neat person.

"Ahh." someone let out a husky sigh. I turn my gaze over the seat next to me that's now been occupied by Joong Ki. I stare at him confusedly and raise a brow, then the bell rings, making us students put our attentions back onto the teachers. I was my usual self, concentrated on writing down notes and etc. Making sure I know everything. 

"Can I borrow a pencil?" asks Joong Ki.

"Oh-?" I say, looking over at him with a blunt face. He gave me a small smile, the warmest smile i've ever seen. "Yeah..sure." I say, handing him a pencil, our fingers and hands touching for the first time. I tense up but go back to writing down notes, but this time occasionally glancing over at him every now and then. When class ended, he placed the pencil on my desk, "Thanks." i heard him whisper. "No problem." I say back, exhaling a breath. I headed out of class, back to my locker, thank god school had finished. I stuffed my things into my bag and rushed out of the building. Cheerleaders and football players staying after school in the school yard practicing. The girls cheering while the guys were whistling and playing. I walked by the fence to the yard to my bus, seeing Joong Ki in a football outfit, holding a helmet in his hand. He held his hand over his eyes to shade them, to keep him from squinting. He saw me and waved. I smiled weakly and gave him a little wave. He suddenly ran towards me and held onto the fence.