Chapter 21: Natsu's girlfriend

Hey if you think its Lisanna,Its not :3 Because lisanna is cool,its another girl...After watching episode 90 day one...I miss them....I MISS THEM...FREAKIN....FEELS...MANY SHIPS HAPPENED LITERALLY.
__________________
{Natsu's Pov}
I woke up holding lucy's arm...I looked at her...And she looked like she dint had any sleep at all..."What happened..." I said holding my head."Well you wont let go at my arm so i dint got sleep...Literally...I hadn't sleep..." She said..."And your drunk last night." She added.

I finally let go of her arm..."Well i'm sorry for what happened last night even i dint remember...But you need to catch some z's get some sleep." I told her..."Thank you sir..." She said then she gave me my scarf then went out of my room...Well...I guess she dint lose it...

My phone ring...And it was my girlfriend...Shes the worse...I only got with her...Because if i dint i'm fired at our company...Shes the daughter of who own the company...Her father said just do what ever she wants and she'll stop... her name was...Alexis (A/N hey no offense for the one who name is alexis reading this story...To make u better Just shout out to all who name is alexis/Lexi :3)

Should i answer it? Or not? This girl...I answered."Hello." I said."Hey...can i talk to you later? Please?" She ask."Ugh fine." I answered.Then she hung up...

{Gray's Pov}
I saw Juvia...And Damn she look like she dint get any sleep.I notice i was holding her neck the whole time.I letted go fast."I'M SO SORRY JUVIA! DID YOU GET HURT?! DID I DO SOMETHING STUPID?!"I panicked..."N-No Gray-sama *Yawn* Juvia just dint get any sleep...Literally...Juvia dint slept." She said...

"Um...You should sleep..." I told her."A-Arigato Gray-sama." She said then she exited my room.Then Flamebrain just came smashing my door."GRAYYYYYY!" He yelled."What do you want now?" I ask..."Alexis called me again...She said if she can talk to me later." He said."Its your girlfriend...Not our problem." I said.

"Not our problem? NOT OUR PROBLEM?! ITS OUR PROBLEM WHAT IF HER DAD SAID WERE FIRED!" He yelled.My eyes widen..."WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!" I yelled."OH NOW YOUR PANICKING!" He yelled."DAMN YOU WHY DID YOU SAID THIS NOW?!" I asked yelled.

"SHE JUST CALLED 2 MINUTES AGO I THOUGHT YOUR STILL ASLEEP!" He yelled."WHY ARE WE YELLING?!" I ask yelling."I DON'T KNOW! WHERES JELLAL,SCREWS AND PIKACHU?" He ask."HOW SHOULD I KNOW I JUST WOKE UP!" I yelled.

"WE SHOULD STOP YELLING!" I said."GOOD IDEA!" He said.

{Jellal's Pov}
The yelling of the idiots woke me up...I saw my arm is at Erza's Leg.She just sat there looked like she dint slept."Um.." Before i could said anything she cut me off."If you said did i ever slept and no...I dint..." She said...I quickly sat..."Um go get some sleep..." I said.

She just nodded.Then exited my room...But the Gray and Natsu just bust into my door."JELLAL!" They yelled in unison.

{Gajeel's Pov}
I woke up and saw Laxus too...I saw shorty and Mira fell slept and still holding us at the stairs."Hey Laxus we should carry them they look they dint slept." I said...He nodded.We try to stand up but we fell down the stairs...We quickly get up...Then carry the girls to they're room.I saw the others there and Wendy...

We exited the girls' room...I saw a Blue haired tattooed,A Raven haired and a cherry blossom haired running towards us yelling our name...

{Natsu's Pov}
After me and Squinty eyes explained it to Jellal we went to screws and pikachu.We finally explain it to them...Then we all went to our room and get ready...We got out of our room...Screws said that we need to bring Wendy back to her house.

I woke wendy up and call capricorn.Were in the car and MOTION SICKNESS.

{Jellal's Pov}
We finally dropped Wendy at her house.And we drive as fast as we can tot he company.We finally got there..."Screw the elevator!" I said then we start going upstairs we finally got to the office...Her girlfriend Alexis...Called us to her office.We sat down at the chair.

"I heard you guys have maids now." She said."You don't care if we had some." Gajeel said."Well i hate them...Go fired them." She said."What! We cant do that! You dint even see them!" I said."Well...I saw them...When i drop you all to your house you leave your door opened because your drunk..." She said.

"I hate them...Fired them now especially the lucy...If you dint fired them your fired here." She added.We Exited the room with out a word...Laxus just gave her a death glare..."What should we do?" Gray ask.Natsu is thinking...
_______
CLIFFHANGER!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH I'M EVIL! Okay so...This is long :3 AND A CLIFFHANGER!!! MUHAHAHAHHAHH!!!!