Chapter 26: Were getting along...

Guys...I have good news and bad news...So....First we will go and get to the good news...The good news is...I'M UPDATING!!! YAY!!!! Also bad news is...Prepare yourselves....A few more chapters and the series is gonna end...BUT DON'T WORRY....remember...Chapter 2? I said theres gonna be a sequel....So stay tune for that....
_________________________
{Gray's Pov}
"So that means....You suck at other jobs?!" I ask...Trying to hold in my laugh..."Well I'm good at ice sculpting." He said."PFFFF!!! YOU SHOULD BE AN ARTIST! A ICE ARTIST!!! BUAWAAHAHAHHAHA!" I laugh...."Whats so funny about that?" Lyon ask...

"Oh lyon you don't know?! Because you dint have any JOBS!" I said."Gray...You suck at jokes." I heard Juvia said...Wait...No 'sama' or third person talking like that something..."I know!" I said..."Well this is awkward." Lyon said then left...

"What do you want Gray?" Juvia ask....Hmmm....Since she dint talk in Third person or call me with a 'sama' Let me try this..."Well...Gray....Wanted to talk to Juvia-san later lunch." I said....Please work...

{Juvia's Pov}
Wait did...Gray...Talked at Third person and call me with a 'san'?...My eyes widen as he said that.I turn my sit sideways...I looked up to him."Fine." I said...He walk away....I saw him celebrating or something...

{Erza's Pov}
I can hear flirting at Jellal's Office...I'm so freaking mad...Am i Jealous? DAMN IT....I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY LONGER! I stood up...And went to Jellal's....He looks like he doesn't like it at all..."Ehem..." I said clearing my throat.
The girls looked at me...Then left....

{Jellal's Pov}
Erza stood there staring at me..."Um...Hi?" I said with a sweatdrop...She slam the papers at my desk...I ran up to her then went out the office...We Exited the room full of offices.She is trying to struggle...Good no one is around...I leaned her against the wall...

Then kiss her....

{Erza's Pov}
My eyes widen...And stop struggling....The kiss...."I'm sorry." He said..."It...Its...Fine." I said...I can feel my face burning..."Your Jealous? Aren't you." He ask."WHA?! WHAT?!" I yelled.

"...I...I Just..Felt uncomfortable...With those girls flirting with you." I added."My...My." He said with a smirk at his face."Sto-Stop doing that! Your creeping me out!" I said punching him in his arm.Then he ended up laughing."Hey do...You mind...If we talk later break?" He ask...I nodded...

Then Alexis went to us."What are you guys doing here?!" She ask."Why you have a problem?" I ask."WOAH! Calm down Erza!" Jellal said trying to stop me."RUN! OR DIE!" Jellal yelled.Alexis' eyes widen then ran away..."COME BACK HERE YOU SISSY!" I yelled.

"Calm down babe!" Jellal said.I stop my eyes widen."Wai-Wait...Did you call me 'Babe'?!" I ask my face is burning same with his."UM....NO!" He yelled...We went back to the office like nothing happened.
____________
Part 3? XD

GALE COMIC!!! Suggested by @crazymazy10

Title: Gajeel's song.

Gajeel: Oi Shrimp! Wanna hear my new song?

Levy: Um...Sure...

Gajeel: Cut the reading out *Stole Levy's precious book*

Levy: Mah Book T^T

Gajeel: So...Will you listen or what? *Start dressing up with the white suit*

Levy: Fine,Fine.

Gajeel: 🎶shooby doo ba...Sha la la! When i first got at this guild...I been concurring a lot of bastards!...Everyone said that i was too weak...But a girl kept comforting me!...So i never let her leave me again! DOOBY DOOBY! i thought i was useless...Thanks to her! I'm Useful!!! I owe her! But all i do is protect her!🎶

Levy: So who's that girl?

Gajeel: Tch...You shrimp...

*Hugs Gajeel*

Levy: I love the song!

(I'M HORRIBLE OF MAKING SONGS!!! XD)