Chapter 1

This is my first story, so it's not the best. I'm just gonna say this now: I don't give a shit if you don't like this book. It's your choice to either read it or not. I get that I'm gonna get some negativity but there's nothing cool about going to someone who's doing what they wanna do and making them feel like shit for it. If you don't like this book, go fuck yourself. On the other hand, if you do like the book then I really appreciate it. That's all for my little rant. Enjoy guys :)

If only I could go back. If only I could change everything. I just want everything to be back to normal and for all of this shit to end.

I grab my blade and make another cut. I look at my wrists, which are covered in scars. I can still remember the first time I cut myself. I remember every detail.

I pull out the newspaper article and read it for what must have been the millionth time. I remember how it felt as the blood ran down my arm for the first time and the tears ran down my face as I realize that I've done it again, but then I smile as the pain disappears.

I put the article back in its place and get ready for school. I throw on a black T-shirt and jeans. Before heading out the door I grab my black sweatshirt and put on my makeup, which includes black eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner.

Before I walk out the door, my mother stopped me. "Alyssa, do you really need all of that black makeup? And why don't you try wearing brighter clothes?" She doesn't understand. She probably never will.

I walk out the door without answering her. I know that if I say anything, I will want to cut again.

After the incident, my mom and I moved from Virginia to New York. I didn't really want to move, but I had no choice. I lost all my friends and haven't seen or spoken to them since the move.

I walk to school. Ever since that day, I've never been in a car, or any vehicle with wheels for that matter. It's too traumatizing. When I arrive to school, I head to my locker while I keep my head down. Nobody here likes me. That's fine. I don't need them anyway. They can all fuck themselves.

As I'm walking, I hear the names. "She's such a bitch." "What a slut." "Freak show." It's the same every day. Like I said, nobody likes me.

I get my stuff and start heading to class when I notice him. I've never seen him before in my life. He must be new. He's just looking at me. It's really creepy how he keeps staring at me, so I just put my head down and walk to first period.

Special thanks to my cousin ashleybealer14 for helping me write this chapter. Luv ya girly <3