Chapter 4

Alexia's POV :

I went to my room.I took a real quick shower and wrapped a towel around my body.I started looking for an outfit for the night.I didn't know if we're going to some fancy restaurant."Lucy " I called. "Yes?!" She called back. "Are we going to some fancy restaurant? I don't know what to wear!"I said as she entered my room." Probably.Just wear a dress" She said. "okay,thanks" I said."No problem " she said with a smile and got back to her room.
I opened my closest and went through it looking for a dress. I found a beautiful black one.I put it on my bed and started waving my hair.when I finished,I applied my make-up: lip gloss , eyeliner, eye-shadow.just my usual make-up. I wore the dress and my black heels.I took my phone,some money and the lip gloss and put it in my purse.
I headed downstairs and I found the boys waiting for us."Is Lucy ready?" I asked. "Since she isn't here yet,that means No" Louis said. "okay" I said. And I took a seat next to Niall since it was the only available one."So, you knew from the beginning that you're the one I'm meeting today, that's why you didn't give me your phone number" Niall said."yeah..." I said with a small laugh."I thought I will never see you again" he said. "I promised we'll see each other again, and here we are now" I said with a smile. He smiled back.Oh god,his smile is so beautiful. Shut it Alex, you can't think this, he'll never like you. I actually have a crush on Niall, he has always been my favorite in the band. "Boys,I'm ready. We can go now" Lucy said walking into the living room. "Lucy,can we take your car?. We Can't fit all in one car".Liam asked." Yeah sure."
And We all walked out of the building.

Harry,Lucy and I went in Lucy's car and the boys in the other one. After about half an hour later we stopped in front of a restaurant. we all got out of the cars and made our way to the entrance..."Good afternoon, welcome to our