Chapter One: Fairy Tail

I sighed as I sat on the train looking out the window which would lead me to Hargeon Town. After all, it's all the money I had left that could lead me to the nearest town. Laxus didn't even tell me where this guild was! The folks that hired me to exterminate the Dark Guild were kind enough to give me a fiftieth of the money.

In short, I had only forty thousand jewels in total. I perked up at the sound of voices from behind me.

"Try hanging on just a bit longer nay?" A female spoke.

"It's impossible....I..." A voice groaned.

"He's always like this," another voice I distincted as a male said.

There was a loud bang as if something had hit something metal and a yelp before another female with a more mature voice spoke up.

"I guess we can't help it. We'll stop at Hargeon Town for a while before continuing onwards towards Magnolia."

So they're stopping at Hargeon Town too? Maybe I'll ask them-wait what am I doing?! I shouldn't have been eavesdropping on their conversation in the first place!

There was a beep before a voice spoke over the intercom.

"We have arrived in Hargeon Town. Please make your way to the exit now. Thank you for riding Fiore's Trains. We hoped you had a pleasant trip."

"I-I sure didn't..." The voice from before moaned.

I stood up with a determined face on and walked out of the train.

"Alright! I've made up my mind! I'm going to ask those people from be-I just remembered. I don't know what they look like!" I exclaimed grabbing my head with both my hands.

"Umm, why are you talking to yourself and holding your head? You remind me of someone I know name Lucy," a cute and childish voice said.

"Happy! We don't know that person! Sorry, he has a big mouth."

That voice sounded like the one on the train!

I looked up to see a girl who looked to be around my age which was seventeen. She had blond hair that was in pig tails with a few strands of hair falling down. She had warm brown eyes and had on a blue crop top with detached sleeves.

 She also had a belt around her waist and on that hung a small brown case. When she moved, a sound like a jingle could be heard from there.

"Oh no, it's no problem!" I replied.

"What's going on over here?"

A woman in armor and a blue skirt with scarlet color hair walked up to where I stood with the other girl.

"Happy was being rude," the blond hair girl informed with an almost evil glint in her eyes.

"HAPPY!!!!!" The scarlet hair girl shouted turning her head towards a...flying cat?!!! And it was blue!

"I'm sorry! I won't do it ever again! Gray just forced me to do that! Gomenasai!" The cat pointed out. And was that...tears coming out of his eyes?

This woman is really scary! Maybe I'll just slowly leave and she won't notice. I turned around to just do that when I bumped into something really hard yet soft at the same time.

"Ittai (ouch or it hurts)!" I yelped rubbing my forehead.

Before I could see what I had bumped into, I was pushed to the side and into something else now.

This time the force was enough to send me flying to the floor as well as whatever I had hit.

The person I suspected as the one who pushed me spoke up.