Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~okay so i totally lied about uploading on Monday and I'm sorry please don't be mad😩. Writing been hard after getting back into things. I've been reading to get inspiration for the book. This chapter is pretty short but the next one will be longer. Anyway enjoy this filler chapter as I'm working on the next one and a comment and a vote would be greatly appreciated thnx!!
xEstherx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emanuel pov~
So since my little car ride with Adam, he's been noticing me more. He smiles at me in the corridors on the way to class, we regularly have mini conversation on our way to English class and he sits with me at lunch sometime's it's amazing. He's been acting super strange tho, he always dose this low growling sort of nose when where around people. But besides that every is just perfect. He's made coming to school 1000x better, just knowing that I get to see his gorgeous face and listen to his seductive voice every day it just makes we want to make school go on for longer, but the lessons without him suck so I don't want to be in school. Life is so complicated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adam pov~~
I can't get him out of my mind, ever since the car ride he's been in my head. I can remember the deep yet smooth sound of his voice, his perfect Carmel skin, his scent oh his scent it's so perfect almost intoxicating like a drug to me.
I get to see him everyday now since we found out we have a lot of classes together that we didn't notice...well I didn't. We have mini conversation on the way to English and I sit with him at lunch occasionally but when I don't I feel empty inside, like I need to be close to him to be able to smell his sent to calm me down, to just know that he's near me.

I still have to talk to my uncle about this new urge and soon...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote & comment
xEstherx