Sadince: the New and Improved

Here's the first chapter

___

CHAPTER I

Narrator POV

"GEEET UUUP!!!!!!", SADINCE YELLED IN KAT'S EAR, who was asleep on her bed, as she threw a pillow at him. After summer Sadince moved in with Kat, Nate, and Cass for some random reason.

"Ughhhh!!", Kat bellowed as she flung the pillow in Sadince's direction but hit A lamp instead, knocking it down,

"Come on, its the first day of school!", Sadince exclaimed.

"And your happy about that?!", Nate asked at the doorway,

"Yes.", Sadince said subtle and nonchalantly to Nate, as he tried to pry the sleeping Kat (in her natural habitat) from her bed forcefully.

Soon he got her off the soft, warm bed and watched as she suddenly dropped to the cold floor,

"Hey! You just interrupted my dream about a converse company owned and operated by One Direction! Harry was just about to size my foot!", Kat whined attempting to get up but fell back down on her butt,

"Well, get ready!", Sadince said impatiently,

Kat finally got up and walked to the bathroom and combed her long blue-tipped blonde hair. Katrina Natalie Talor is the second oldest of the Talor family, but acts like the youngest.

"Welcome to a whole new semester Katrina", Kat whispered to herself as she ran outside to her car.

¥

Kat drove up to the school in her old (vintage) mustang in a tired, bored happiness as she drove into the parking lot filled with cars, but luckily she saw a spot.

As she was about to pull in, as another car drove up right next to her, attempting to score the spot for themselves,

"Uh, could you move your dinosaur out of my way". the driver next to her said, which was non-surprisingly Jozlyn McKessy,

"Um, no.", Kat said as she drove right past Jozlyn's car, scratching and scraping up its shininess. once she got out she said,"I'm sorry, but my dinosaur wanted to Jurassic-park, here."

Kat walked up the front stairs smirking to herself, as she looked over to see someone coming onto school property, riding a black and silver crome motorcycle with someone clinging to their backside. Either in fear and terror or joy and excitement.

Once the driver took off their helmet Kat soon found out that it was the Blonde and Beautiful Lewis Mack, her boyfriend for the past 6 years, but who was the other person.

Lewis parked the bike and helped the other person off, which caught Kat's attention (not in a good way).

As he walked over to Kat, she immediately took his hand. The mysterious person finally took their helmet off to be revealed to be her brother, Cameron. Cameron Abel Talor is the third oldest of the Talor family, who recently found out he was adopted, so he moved in with his best-friend, Lewis.

Cameron walked over to the couple and handed Lewis the helmet.

"Thanks again for the ride Lewis, and hey Kat", Cameron said hugging Kat and walking off,

"Hey, wait, are you ok", Kat asked concerned as Cameron turned back to look her in the face.

"Yeah", He said with a green sick face and a subtle grin eyes looking up with his head down,

"Are you sure your ok, with the whole adoption and Ryan thing-", she asked hesitantly

"I'm fine, I swear, just...just I-I gotta go", Cameron said walking into the building quickly, and not looking back.