The Cameron, Clubs, and Blondes

Previously on Team Tattlin 2:

"Welcome to a whole new semester Katrina"

I'm the head of the drama club and art club and I'm Student Body Vice President so I'm pretty booked.

"I know, but things might...you know...change."

Then I just ran...

___

CHAPTER II

Cameron's POV

I HELD IT TOGETHER AS LONG AS I COULD. I tried, I really tried. being the cold heartless souls that people are, they have to bring up the fact that I and the rest of us will never see him again. I ran out of the gymnasium as fast and briskly as I could, I knew Someone was following me, but I truly didn't care. I wiped the tears from my eyes as the footsteps behind me got louder.

"Cam...CAM!", someone said, which was a boy's voice,

"Cameron Abel Talor stop running right now!!", the boy said, who I know now is Sadince or Lewis.

"Vegan get your butt over here!", the boy said loudly, coming closer, which I now know is Sadince. He's the only one who calls me that [,and I still hate him for it].

"Sadince leave me alone", I pleaded still walking with my hands clutching my raven black locks and tugging at my hair,

"There you are", Sadince said finally finding me, we were now on the other side of the parking lot, at the edge of a forest by the school. Sadince walked up to me as I quickly ran to a bench.

"Sadince, I don't want to talk, just go away", I said tears threatening from dropping from my eyes, I sat down on the bench covering my face,

"I'm not going to go away Talor." Sadince confirmed as he sat down beside me on the somewhat damp bench, "now, what was with that back there about?"

I looked up at him and he looked at me

"I can't make speech about something I don't believe in"

"You don't believe in the whole student suicide speech or Ryan's death"

"...both-", I said cutting myself off with tears and snot dripping from my nose, I'm surprised Sadince hasn't left yet. "He was my best friend, then he just left"

He took me into his arms as I cried on his shoulder. His now damp shoulder.

"Calm down its going to be ok, your ganna get over it" Sadince comforted, while rubbing my back. Then he said somthing, I don't know if I just imagined it, but I think I heard him chuckle a bit, "your going to be fine it wasn't your fault if anything it was mine..."

"What...?", I asked perplexed at his comment, as I shifted my body to almost be sitting on his lap, even that didn't brake the ultimately awkward silence at the moment.

"Can I tell you a secret?", He asked hesitantly braking the quietness between us,

"What?", I asked curiously, even with all the tears and emotions I still want to know, even if he's the gossip.

"I never really liked Ryan", He said,

"Yeah I know, you liked Kadin", I explained the obvious,

"No, I really didn't like Ryan, I hated him, he made fun of me for being, ya know-", Sadince said as I felt a tear fall on my head,

"Gay. I know", I said trying to lighten the mood, but failing.

"Yeah..." Sadince breathed out shakily,

"Oh.", I said sitting back up to look him in the face, "I'm sorry."

I wiped the snot from my nose and he wiped his tear stained cheek as he an I stood up,