Discharged

Lala sat on Kalins lap with her small hand gripped in mine as the doctor stitched her head. The numbing injection didn't go over so well but we got her to relax and sit in K's lap. Mama had called a dentist to get an emergency appointment, and Myles and Taylour had already stopped  by to give Lala and mama some clothes.

 I looked over at Kalin and he smiled. He was stressed, even though I didn't understand what all he was doing with the tour I knew he was tired and needed to get work done, and then on top of that his family was moving into town and his 7 year old sister is sitting on his lap getting stitches- I don't know how he was doing it. 

I scooted over so I was somewhat wrapped around Kalin and his sister, my arm rested around his waist and I straightened up to kiss his cheek, he seemed surprised but smiled and kissed me back. Lala was now completely calm and resting in K's lap, the doctor cut the string and then patted the area with some kind of medicine and stood back. 

"Ok all done!" She smiled, she turned to mama and gave her a paper. "We did give her benedryl  while you were changing, we don't have anything on file that says she's allergic to any of the materials we used today but if she starts having any reactions follow these directions and call this number." The doctor shook all our hands while we thanked her and then she left with her equipment. A nurse came in a bit later and discharged us. Kalin carried Lala out while I walked with mama. 

"Thank you for staying with me, I know we just met today so thats pretty amazing that you were willing to help us so much." 

I shook my head "Your son is the one that is amazing, he's helped me so much so this was nothing coming and helping tonight, I know how much he cares and loves you two." 

We made it out to the car and by then the benedryl had fully kicked in and Lala was out, Kalin gently placed her in the seat, kissed her and closed the door. We both hugged mama goodbye and headed to our car. Kalin was more calm now so he drove, he never turned on music or anything he just held my hand and drove. 

"Babe?" I spoke up. "I think Im going to start working at in n out again." He slowly turned his head to me.