Chapter Three !!

Claires P.o.v.

I woke up in his arms   and i smiled to think i just a no body fell inlove with him and he fell right back inlove with me ! I got up slowly so i wouldnt wake him , but i guess he is a light sleeper . He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down on the bed, "Stay with me please" I looked at him and he looked so cute "But I'm hungry love"

"But I'm cold without you my love" Awe I smiled "Then come with me as i make breakfast " I got up once again and was followed by Jack but he stopped at the door frame .

"I will be down in a min , I'm going to go take a shower "

"K babe " I kissed his cheek and walked downstairs and started to cook .

I was cooking some eggs when two arms wrapped around my waist and hugged me from behind , man i love it when he does it.

"Guess who?" He said kissing my head .

I turned around so that i was facing him and i smiled and kissed him softly "Um I'm guessing so werido that i dont know"

He gasped fakely "How dear you say that , now its on " He said evily . I got nervous , knowing what he had in mind and i ran away and i was almost to the couch when two large hands picked me up and sat me on the couch and started tickling me now.

I laughed so hard i thought i was dying . "Stop!! Please"

"Say your sorry and that your boyfriend is not werid but he is awesome"

"ok!! Just stop!" He stopped and i was breathing heavily

"I'm not sorry and my boyfriend is werid and awesome!"

He thought about it and kissed me "but i know you love me !"

I bit my lip and nodded "i do"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Few Hours Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Still Claires p.o.v.)

"Babe , i have to go I'll be right back " I said from the living room and i could hear him running downstairs fast.

He looked at me "Where are you going?" He said baby like

I laughed "I have a meeting the doctor , you know 6th month check up" He nodded and said "can i come"

"No , im sorry but i pick up lunch on the way back" He smiled and kissed me bye . I walked out to my car and got in . I drove to the doctors . Its not really a 6th month check up , but i couldnt tell Jack that it was to see if i had cancer.

I walked in the doctors office and told the lady my name .

"I'm Claire Miller "

"The doctor will be with you soon , have a seat over there" She said nicely

I smiled and sat down in the waiting room .

After about ten mins of waiting my doctor came out and said "Claire Miller"

I stood up and walked to him. I smiled and followed him to my room ,and  when we got to the room i sat on the bed. Ugh i hate the paper they lay on the hospital beds .

"How are you Claire?" He asked sitting in his wheely chair .

"Good, you?"

He smiled and said "Im just fine and i have your results you wanted ."

See a few weeks ago i got tested to see if i have cancer and now im here and i have my fingers crossed .

"Claire ..."He looked down for a second then back up to me "You have breast Cancer "

I thanked him for his time and told him i would be back soon for more test and shit. When i got in my car , i started to cry but when i saw i was close to home i stopped and wiped my eyes.

I walked inside to see Jack sitting on the couch . "So did you get lunch ?"  Shit! I knew i forgot something !

"Um no , i thought i would cook instead " I said walking to the kitchen . He looked at me confused and got up and followed me.

"What happened at the hospital ?" He asked

"Nothing." I said quickly .

"Well something did , your acting different please tell me babe" He said as he kissed my cheek .

"Ok , but please dont hate me or leave me i really need you"

"Baby i would never hate or leave you " He hugged me and then i grabbed his hand and sat us on the couch . I looked him in the eyes and finally said it.

"Babe ..I have cancer..." 

(Sorry it was short next chapter will be longer!! Omg , will he freak or will he stay what do you think ??)