Chapter Four !!!

Jacks P.o.v.

I could see tears forming in her eyes , i just stood there froze , Its like my body was trapped but finally i just didnt know what to say or do , so i hugged her tight , rubbed her back and said to her "Its going to be ok baby I'll be here every step of the way."

She looked up at me and wipped her tears and smiled "Thank you" Her soft voice managed to say .

We ended up sitting on the couch for a hour or two ,talking about what we're going to do , I told her i would be there for her  and I know i will . She told me about how she knew that she might have and how she didnt tell because she was scared and she didnt know she was going to have it for sure and i smiled and told her it was ok . After dinner she fell asleep on the couch . I smiled at her and how beautiful she was and i picked her up and carried her to her room. I softly laid her on her bed and covered her up with the sheets.  I was about to leave when i heard a soft shakey voice call my name.

"Jack"  She said softly and shakey

I walked over to her "Yes baby?"

"Can you please stay with me ?"

I smiled "Of course baby " I said laying down beside her . She quicky moved over closer to me and laid her head on my chest while i wrapped my arm around her neck. She fell asleep again hugging me , I kissed her forehead and finally falling asleep.

Claires P.o.v.

I woke up early in the morning to the smell of cooking , I looked beside me . I was alone. I got up and took a shower . When i got out i put on my black skinny jeans and a blue blouse . I waved my naturally curly hair and took two pieces of hair from the front of my head and tied them in the back and placed a white bow in my hair . I slipped my flats on and went downstairs and saw Jack cooking.

I walked up behind him and kissed his neck . He smiled and turned around .

"Wow , your looking nice , like always. " He said

I blushed and smiled "Thanks my love , so whatca cooking good looking ?"  (See what i did there hehe )

He chucked and kissed my lip softly "Just some eggs and bacon - .."  He looked confused

"You ok Jack?"

"No i cant think of a word that rhymes with bacon that's cute"

"Aww your so cute when your trying to think" I kissed his cheek and made me a plate of food . I sat at the table and he sat next to me and we both laughed and enjoyed our breakfast . 

~~~~~~ A few days later ~~~~~~~~

Ugh today is the day , i have to go to the doctor and now that jack knows that i have breast Cancer he wants to come . I got up , took a shower and got dressed . I put on my baby blue shorts and my cute white top and some cute flats . I went downstairs and saw Jack ready to go holding 'My' car keys and smiling at me.

"Ready to go beautiful" He said kissing me so nicely , which i love so much .

"Yeah , i guess " I said softly smiling

We got in the car and drove to the doctors and waited in the waiting room  .  I got nervous waiting for the doctor , i didn't know what he was going to say , finally a nurse came out and said .

"Claire Miller? "

Me and Jack got up and walked to her , i told her i was Claire . She nodded and took in the back to a doctors room and i sat on the bed . Jack sat beside me and looked me in the eyes .

"Don't be nervous baby "  He said wiping a tear that i didn't know had fallen from my eye.

"Thanks" I could tell he was about to say something but he got cut off by the doctor walking in .