Oh no!

Vinz's POV

I decided to go to Trina's house today.

I know you guys may be wondering, why I'd bother to go to Trina's house when she's on this family vacation. Well it's because today, as I was heading for Polo's house, I saw Trina get out of a black car. She was wearing cool clothes, something Tricia Rockwell would wear. And her hair was also curly at the ends just like Tricia's. She was way different alright. It's like she was cosplaying to be Tricia or something.

So yeah, that's the reason why I'm here right now.

So... here it goes.

"Ok... you got this Vinz. Just knock." And just knock was what I did.

The door started to open... slowly.

"Hey Trina I was just... WAIT, WHAT?! AREN'T YOU..." And the door suddenly closed! Fudge bars! I THINK I JUST SAW TRICIA ROCKWELL IN... IN... IN TRINA'S HOUSE!

I need to know... I need to know...

So I knocked again.

"Hello? Hello?"

"Hey V!" It was Trina who was standing by the door when it opened again this time.

"Hey... Trina..." I said trying to peek inside her house.

"So... what're you doing here?" She said with a face that was getting kind of red.

"Uhmm... I was just... I... I..."

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to ask if we could do our science project today? But--"

"But what?" Her face was still red and she looked like she was sweating. She must be nervous.

"But I think I saw Tricia Rockwell... You don't happen to have a celebrity in your house... do you?" I asked.

"Uhmm... Nope! No celebrity here," she said, smiling weirdly. I couldn't really tell if she was making up stories or not, because her smile is somehow always like that.

"Well... yeah I get it is kind of weird to have a celebrity inside your house... don't you think?" I asked. Then Trina laughed.

"Yeah... totally," she continued to laugh.

"Ok... welp... see ya!" She then shut the door.

"Oh ok... uhh... what about our science project?" She opened the door again.

"How about tomorrow at your house? Maybe 5 PM?"

"Yeah. Sure. Except... why not at your house?" I mean yeah... why not at her house.

"'Coz there are a lot of things I don't need or want you to know. Ok, see ya!" She then closed the door again. And I decided to just leave.