Meet Cast

Meet summer
I wake up to the sound of my alarm and roll out of bed and stumble to the bathroom.
I brush out my dirty blonde hair and apply mascara to my brown eyes and foundation on my freckled face. After eating I rush out the door to catch the bus
Meet hayes
I wake up 20 minutes before the bus comes and walk to my closet, change, brush my brown (really hot) hair, and teeth. I head out the door to school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The meet// Summer's POV
I walk into the school like a normal day. Suddenly some one bumps into me causing me to fall to the ground.
I groan as I see people's eyes all on me. I get up really mad and grab my stuff.
"Im really sorry" I hear a male voice say.
I roll my eyes and start walking away.
"Hey I said I'm sorry" he repeats.
"I don't care" I mumble under my breath hoping he will hear and stop following me.
But instead of stopping he pushes me again.
"This time I'm not sorry" he says walking away.
Jeez he was crab.
"Screw off" I say and walk away.
The meet// Hayes POV
I walk in the hallway and loose my balance and accidentally push some girl onto the floor. I try to help her but she was up before I could bend over.
"I'm sorry" I say apologizing, but what do I get? Am eye roll! Eh girls.
I repeat myself cause I deserve respect I am the star quarter back for the football team and famous does she not know that?
"Hey I said I'm sorry" I say warning her to answer.
She mumbled something under her breath that sounded like "I don't care".
I get super mad and kick her down again.
"This time I'm not sorry"
I hear her tell "screw off". That made me angry but I'll show her next time.

A/N
Sorry this is short this is just the intro so you know the characters and how they met, thanks for reading!!