Part 3

Hayes POV
"Well I hate you" I take off running shocked at what I said, I know I don't hate her, I like her and I just pushed her away, I turned around to see her standing there. Do I go back? Do I leave? I don't know what to do.
All of the sudden she turns around and looks at me. We just stand there for a minute just starring at each other.
I start walking towards her and she turns her head breaking the Stare.
Once I approach her I grab her hand gently so she doesn't run.
"Now it my turn to apologize, summer I don't hate you I actually li- I actually enjoy your company, most times." I say.
She lets out a small giggle.
"Your not very good at saying sorry but I forgive you anyways" she says.
I chuckle and realize I was still holding her hand, I let go fast.
"I'm sorry" I say blushing.
She smiles and grabs my hand.
"I like it" she blushes.
We start walking down the street just talking and laughing. I spot a small little ice cream shop and I pull her into it ( still holding hands).
I buy two chocolate ice cream cones and she reaches into her pocket for money.
"No babe it's on me" I smirk.
She smiles and takes the cone.
"Thanks babe" she winks.
We sit outside on a bench by a pretty lake.
I look over at summer, she was truly beautiful. She had a wild spirit, she was brave, not like any girl I have ever met. I realize I'm starting into her eyes and leaning in.
She leans in too, slowly our lips connect and we gave each other a single kiss and backed away.
"Let's go" summer says hiding her face, you could easily tell she was embarrassed.
She stands up and starts walking. I grab her hand and she looks at me with a smile.
We interlock our hands and she rests her head on my shoulder.
We hold hands till we get to our houses.
"So that kiss" I scratching the back of my neck.
"What about it" she smiles.
"Wanna do it again sometime?" I blush which isn't very manly of me.
"Never" she smirks and starts walking away.
I frown even though I think she is joking.
All of the sudden she turns around and runs back over.
"Gladly" she whispers.
She leans closer and kisses my cheek and takes off towards her house for the second time.
I stand there like a idiot smiling.
I want that girl to be mine

Authors note
I kinda like short updates cause they are just like all separate days each so expect to see a lot of them :)