Drafted

I wake up but I am not in my house. I go outside and see four people the introduced themselves as Jordan Sydney Maddie and diamond.
They lead Me to the man who knocked me out and brought me here I growl showing my fangs witch I have never done in my 18 years.
He laughs and said dumb vampires don't know when to shut up. With that he pulls a gun out and pulls the trigger. I fell a sharp pain in my arm. I look down at the wound blood is running down my arm.
Sydney grabs the gun out of his hand throwing it into the woods she bites him on the neck he throws her off and leaves.
Jordan runs to my side to comfort me diamond grabs a bandanna and Jordan ties it to my arm.
A boy walks up to Sydney and kisses her passionately. "This his Channing" she said. They leave so does Maddie and diamond Me and Jordan are alone together. He holds me close he knows I am afraid I'm shaking. I ask him what the man meant by vampire. He said "we are all vampires here even you."
He smiles showing his fangs as proof still afraid I hold on to him more crying "when can I go home". He didn't have an answer for me. I close my eyes and fall asleep in his arms the sun started to come up so he carries me to my bed.