the enimes new leader

(Jordan's POV)
"So let me get this straight you two banished our only outside alli plus its your sister," I say to Sydney and Carmen. They both look at Me and say "ya that about sums it up." "Why did you do this" I ask. "Because she tried to kill me." Sydney says.
      Just then I look up to see a larger army of wolves than any of us have ever seen and in front of all of them in a human form crystal.  "Umm girls look in front of you and tell me you see crystal and a crap ton of wolves," I say. The girls look up their eyes grow wide and mutter "yep" quietly. 
        "Should we stay and fight?" Sydney asks. "There are like a ton of them and three of us we are running," I say. We run as fast as we can but the wolves catch up to us. One jumps on Carmen I run to her. It seems her ankle is broken so I carry her to no where in particular because we are running for our lives.
        Just then a tall figure emerges from the darkness grabbing me, Sydney, and Carmen from behind pulling us to it's hideout. I scream when I get pulled back unto the darkness when I find myself in a cold, dark, damp cabin the only light was the Moon's light  peeking in from the cracks.
          Then I here "greetings young children how may I be of service to ye." I could barley see the face all I could tell is this was a man with dark hair.
        He spoke again. "I  am Jason and you are?" "J-Jordan and th-this is Carmen and s-syd-sydney," I say with my voice shaking. "And why is it that you are holding... Carmen was it?" He asks "she w-was attacked and b-broke her ankle." I reply my voice still shaking. "Rap it in a bandana till you can go back to camp and get a cast. Till then make yourselves comfortable you'll be safe here. Oh and one more thing. Carmen is the leader of the enemy you're sister?"
He laughs evilly and walks away smirking as she nods her head in response.
        "Jordan I don't like it here." Sydney says as I rap Carmen's ankle in my bandanna. "Me neither but it's a small price to pay for our safety  we are safe here just go to sleep and everything will be fine," I say assuring her safety Carmen groans as the sun starts to shine in burning her body as light seeps through the walls. "Jordan the light it burns please let's move to a dark corner." She insists. We move to the corner of the room and drift off to sleep.

†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*
Who is Jason? Is he good or bad? How did he know about Carmen's sister? All questions will be answered in the next chapter. Witch since I got my goal of 150 reads I got up to 165 which I am amazed by thank u all for reading this and I'll post the next chapter in a few mins cuz my surprise is a double upload I love u all and thank u soo much every read means the world to me so thank u