New Years 2016 *Short Imagine*

//Thanks so much for being patient. First imagine of  2016!\\

It's an undoubtedly giant bash at the Mathers' mansion on December 31, 2015. Every big name and fairly well known name in hip hop and music production is there, from Dr. Dre and Yelawolf to 50 Cent and some of the members of G Unit. Even though you've been dating Marshall for some time, you see your long time friend Kim Scott as she enters with Parker and her new boyfriend.

His daughters are chilling on the couch and sparking up for a large celebration at 12:00. For that past couple hours, you've all been playing games and sipping occasionally from a glass of champagne unless you're under age 18.However, Whitney has friends over and you're all in the large living room.

Marshall's cracking so many jokes and so many laughs are shared between you both. Even at one point, you were both laughing so hard that you snorted in surprise. Everyone voiced their disgust and you were embarrassed but Marshall held you close to his arms.

You're in an absolutely stunning all shimmery dress and the lights are off around 11:57. There are glow sticks all over the place, providing the perfect light. As the clock inches closer to 2016, your heart is exploding with love for everyone around you.

And you're certainly excited that this year with started and ended with the one you have the closet bond with, Marshall.

The moon shines a pale blue light on you and the moment feels right. All night the only thing that had been blasting was the only Nas/AZ album but now it had been switched over to "Changes" by Tupac to set in the motivated mood in the room.

As the smooth  beats of the chorus washes over all of you like the moonlight, you all count down.

"FIVE!" A new start.

"FOUR." No regrets.

"THREE." Closeness is the only thing you need.

"TWO." Almost there. Your heart beats.

"ONE!" Everyone screams as about a dozen champagne bottles pop at the same time. A swift kiss is planted on your lips in the dark and you knew.

It was your love and the only one you wanted to be spending your 2016 with...