long story short

This is especially dedicated to redvelvetrocker!!!!! She made me feel like I'm something, like every follower I have, thank you for reading, and if you like this book, follow her. Because she made me want to keep writing! Big tky's and hugs!!!

Red: I dare pacifica to play matchmaker with Mable, set up her ex with someone and try to get Dipper a boyfriend!!!

Pacifica: BILL!

Bill: *turns into a human* this is gonna be fun? I'm gonna have my pine tree?!

Pacifica: as long as I get my Mable!

Bill: Deal!

I walked in and hugged Mable from behind and whispered. "Wanna play match maker?" "Yes!!" she yelled making me giggle.

So we go and look for my ex's match and then Dipper. "Dipper?! I thought..you two?" She said confused. "Never a thing, I mean pack when we were kids, yeah, but I have a new muse I want to keep." I said looking away. "Okay...um...well Bill did turn human, and Dippers GAY!" She said. "That makes since." I laugh hugging her tighter trying not to blush, but I do anyways. I rest my head chin on her shoulder, then turn it sideways. I breath heavily on her neck and she bits her lip. I get closer and breath even heavier. "I think we should put then in a different room than us." I smirk. She bits her lip a little harder. I'm only a centimeter away. "Maybe." I say. I nuzzle her neck hugging her. "Y-yeah..." She said.

"Bill!" I yell. "What are you doing Paz?" Dipper asked. Bill appeared in human form and on Dippers lap. "Pine Tree!!!" Bill yells. "Bill?" Dipper asked confused. Bill lifted dippers head and got closer. Soon kissing him with little tease, but all Dipper seemed to want was more every little tease. "We got you guys a bunk bed!" Mable yelled hugging me. "I call top!" Bill says breaking the kiss. "Don't shout that!" Dipper blushes. "We were talking about the bunk bed." Bill laughs. "T-thats what I was talking about." He said pulling him back into a kiss. "Match made." Mable smirks, then looks at me. " who was that new muse?" She asked me. She started kissing my neck then kissed on my sweet spot, sucking on it now. I moarn, but bit my lip to stop. She doesn't stop as we get to the bedroom. I turn around.

"You." I said panting from the amazing sex we just had. She'd been askimng who her neow muse was in the who half hour we took. "It was always you." I said kissing his. We fall asleep naked and cuddling.

How did I do?! I'm feeling like shit and with I had something in Illinois, around the 217 area, no one wants to even try! Thanks for the reads.