Yusei-Fudo

6/2/18
i just rewrote the whole thing lmao so enjoy

You were the type of person who could not sit still for hours on end. It was absolutely miserable to wait around for people or things. In other words, you were very impatient. So sitting in a small rollie chair in the garage when Yusei was working on Jack's duel runner was not fun whatsoever.

You let a sigh, but your boyfriend didn't seem to notice. So, you let out another longer, louder sigh. He didn't hear you again, so you did an even longer and louder sigh. "y/n, what's the issue?" "You see, Mr I-Need-To-Work-All-The-Time, I am getting very bored. So if you would kindly entertain me I would be ecstatic."

He got up and walked over to you, pulling the chair as close to him as possible. "It's raining outside." "Yeah, and?" "Do you want to go outside?" "Sure, I guess." You we're completely and utterly confused. What the actual fuck? Why did he ask you to go outside like that? Just, why did that whole interaction happed in general? You shrugged it off and followed the navy haired male outside anyways.

Upon reaching the outdoors, you were instantly drenched with water. It was pouring, but you decided to make to best
of it. "Yusei!" you shouted over the pounding rain, "Let's do a cliche movie thing and dance in the rain, yeah?" He nodded with a gentle smile on his face.

So you both danced in the rain for a while, laughing and splashing each other. You both even kissed in the rain for the heck of making it even more cliche. After a while you decided to go back in so you didn't catch a cold or anything.

"That was the most fun I've ever had," you said, moving your wet hair out of your face. "Well I hope it was because now I only have an hour to finish off Jack's runner."

A/N:
Okayyyy so, Idk.
Up next: Ryou Bakura