3

I threw on a hoodie and some jeans , a long with my vans , and put my hair up in a bun.

'You're so cute.' Connor giggles as he comes from my restroom in an outfit that shadows mine.

'I know.' I laugh , making a small pose. 'I get that a lot.' Connor throws the shirt that he was wearing before at me.

'Bend down.' I tell him.

'No.. If you haven't realized the small problem with that.'

'What ?'

'My ass is still pure , and you're missing some junk for that to be possible.' I stuck my tongue out as he laughed. He finally got low enough to where I could get on his back.

Connor walked down stairs , as I made noises on his back. We went to where I left the boys and they we're no where to be seen. I then herd some giggeling in the next room.

'See. I told you that was her !' Says one

'That could be a ... Coincidence ?' Replies another , more as a question. I got down from Connor and walked into the room the boys were gathered in.

'What's a coincidence ?' I ask looking to them. James takes a frame off the shelf and brings it to me.

'Who is this ?' He asks. I bite my lip.

'Liam Payne.'

'Do you always have framed photos of random people of when they were younger ?' As soon as he finished , I herd a knock at my door. Thank god..

I wandered over to the door. It was late , I wonder who was there. When I opened the door , the girl from the party , dressed in an outfit that mirrors mine , stood in front of me.

'Hey..' She let out , followed by a small laugh. 'You said you'd stay till the end. What happened ?' My eyes widened , and I covered my face with my hands.

'I'm so sorry layla !' I exclaim. 'I completely forgot ! The boys got bored , and hungry , so we left.' I looked over towards the room to where they were all gathered. 'Would you like to join us ?' I asked , moving out of the way , so she could come in. The girl nodded smiling as she walked into my house. She followed me as we made our way to where the boys were standing.

'Hey , layla is going to come with us.' I told them. She smiled lightly and waved. The guys put down what ever they were holding , and we went out to my car. It was raining when we went out side.

'You'll need to squeeze in.' I tell the 5 of them. My car only had 4 seats. The 4 boys all climbed in to the back , while Layla sat next to me in the front.

'Where are we going ?' She asks. I shrug and look back to Connor. I see tris and James' faces pushed together and I laugh.

'I ship it.' I told them then put my keys in the ignition.

---
'So,' the curly haired boy began with a mouth full. 'How do you know jade ?'

We drove around for about 10 minute before picking Applebee's.

Connor leans his head on my shoulder and smiles. 'Work' is all he says. The boys all nod in awe as if he said something to blow their minds.

'You never told us why you have framed photos of celebrity's in your living room.' I took a sip of my shake as a loud scream fills the room. Thank god.

'YOURE THE VAMPS !!' An annoying girl screams. 'CAN I GET PICTURES AND HUGS AND AUTOGRAPHS AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND-' The girl continues listing the things she wanted from the boys , but I tune her out and finish up my food. Me and Layla make small talk while the girl calls her friends about meeting the boys.

'How was the party ?' I ask.

'It was okay I guess. We do them every year so I guess I'm used to it.' I nod and she bites her lip. 'How come you never throw any ?' She asks. I just laugh

'A party with only Connor ? That would be horrible.' Just as I finish the sentence , he sits back to the table and kisses my cheek.

'I herd my name.' He raises his eyebrow.

'Is that Jade Payne ?'

-------

Chapter 3

I think it's pretty shitty so far , but just hang in for a little bit 🙄🙄 its getting better