My Awful Story.....

This story is only according to the author’s fiction… if ever a person had this experience.. it is just a coincidence… Enjoy!! I hope you like it.. xD

Once there was a kid who likes playing games..  wait…  hmm..  what the heck.

I dunno what introduction..  anyway. I am Kervin Terence Reyes.  Im at the age of 14 at the time being im gonna be 15 in August 12 , today is July 31, Sunday. this week was supposed to be a normal week but then…..

I was walking down the street.. cause I bought a game from a game store.. obviously..

While I was walking, I was playing my PsP, until I bumped someone I said..

Me: heeeeyy

I looked at that person and I saw blue eyes. I was staring on her eyes that moment. By the way. Why is she carrying something this heavy?? Cause I tried to help her for some reason and  I said.

Me: sorry.. I was-

Unkown girl:  No no. it was my fault. Im so sorry.

Me: anyway. May I help you with this…. Thing??

Unknown girl: um.. thanks?

While we were walking. I stared at her hair. It was solid black and its length was only down to her back I think?? And she was wearing blue long sleeves with scarf and she was wearing a black skirt that is only up to her knees.. and her shoes was converse? Or something.. but I’m pretty sure it was color blue.. and I asked her.

Me:  Miss… may I have your name??

Unknown girl:  you can call me Alicia.

Me: woah! Cool name. I can only hear that on my games. xD

Alicia: well then Mr. gamer may I have yours??

Me: ugh.. yeah.. you can call me Kervin. Or  hm. Terence maybe?

Alicia: okay. Mr. Terence.. we shall go this way

I kept my mouth shut until that moment.. I saw her house. It was an apartment. And I was curious. Why was she alone???? And I asked her.

Me: why are you alone?

Alicia: I think you should ask first to come in.. J

Me: oh right. May I come in?

Alicia: sure.. anyway what was your question??

Me: why are you alone?

Alicia: cause my cousin was on her friend’s house. While my older brother is currently at home..

Me: you have a brother?!

Alicia: yeah. He kinda looks like you.

Me: =)) hahaha.. I’m weird you know

Alicia: yeah my brother too.

Me: anyway.. where are your parents??.

Alicia: …..

Me: nevermind.

Something came to me… its kinda weird.. OH RIGHT MY GAMES!!!... I checked my other pocket and my PsP was there.. but the games that I bought earlier were missing  and I told her