damn.... it was painful

They kissed me alright…. And there were people who saw us… and THEY START GOSSIPING AS SOON AS THEY SAW US!!!! That isn’t right!!!.. it was just a friendly hug and kiss…. Tsch.. I’ll just ignore them…. We walked and walked and walked….. until we reached Alicia’s apartment…. I am really not used to such huge buildings…. And so we walked through the double doors….

Alicia: hey Kervin.. I’ll take it from here.. I can take care of myself…. Thanks again for saving me… your my hero!... goodbye…. Have a safe trip

Me: well take care too!... God bless you!

Hayley and I went outside…. She was speechless.. I don’t know why…. But I know that I was flattered.. cause Alicia called me a hero… not that I am choosing her to be mine…. Grr… I want to punch somebody up more…. LIMITATION REALLY  SUCKS…… why…. Does my fists hunger for blood?..... or is it me? Well who cares?.... I just wanna kick some butt……. We were walking 3 minutes from Alicia’s apartment.. and Hayley was I dunno.. is she  doing a pose..? because she likes camtrip and such…. ( camtrip means….. taking pictures using a camera)  and I saw a grang…… well I ignored them because I don’t like punching some weaklings… even though they were 20+ years old…. And they were 50+ in total….. who cares???

Gang(Chicken) leader: hey… look what we have here… pretty cute for a 15 years old….

Me: why.. thank you but.. I am just 14 years old

Gang (chicken) leader: I am not talking to you. You little brat! I was talking to your GirlFriend

Me: she is not my GirlFriend AND SHE IS JUST 14 YEARS OLD!! LIKE ME!!

Hayley: let’s just get out of here..

Chicken leader: well where are you going???

I punched the balls of that STINKY chicken leader…. Because I need some Freakin’ sleep….  I am tired… I said that I want to go rampage for my fists.. but I don’t feel like it anymore… the chicken members were like

Chicken member: what?!

Chicken member 2: how dare you!

Chicken member 3: you don’t know what will be our boss’s rampage face

It’s like I don’t hear anything and  just continuously walked…………. The chicken leader…. Pulled my shoulder… and I clenched my fists and hit him hard in the balls! Again!! And we walked again like nothing happened…..

I heard from my great ears… that a chicken member took a katana from his mate and he jumped towards me…. You know what I did???...... I stepped on the side 5 times and I told Hayley to do it on her side….. and that chicken member…. Fell really hard…  his katana was stuck on the ground… it was a waste so I took it…. And again their leader kicked me in the back…. He kicked me on my spine!!.. it was really hard… FOR HIM!!...

Me:  pshhhh  Kid’s these days…

Chicken Leader: who you callin a kid? You fool?

Me: well.. let me rephrase… pssshhhhh Chicken these days..

Chicken Leader:  I am really pissed off now!

He tried to kick me in my balls.. but I pointed MY katana towards his chin

Me: so… you wanna kill me?

Chicken Leader: yes YES I FREAKIN DO!! YOU FOOL

Me: well… let’s play a game… let’s take turns on hitting each other!!

Chicken Leader: well you’re a kid.. fine

He punched me in the face…. It kinda massaged my jaws….. it’s my turn now…. I punched him in the face… AND HE FLEW IN THE WARM AIR…… woooooooo! It is approximately 5 kilometers away.. and so we continued walking…. THOSE GOSSIPERS EARLY IN THE MORNING SURE SUCKS… THEY RUIN MY MOOD…… we continued walking until we reached home… I knocked on the door… and I suddenly received a slap from my…. Mother.. to remind you.. her name is Mary Claire Blue..  her hand was pretty awesome for slapping… my face got a mark of her hand…  she told negatives about me.. because I was not careful.. -.-  pshhhh……