The first assassin i met.....

When Alicia spun the bottle it pointed to Hayley  I asked her..

Me: truth? Or consequence??

Hayley: consequence!!

I can’t think of any consequences so I asked Alicia to do it..

Me: Alicia!!! You think of what consequence will you do to her. Okay?

Alicia: why?

Me: cause I can’t think of anything =))

Alicia: okay! Soo…. Hmm….. sing for 30 seconds!!

Hayley: WHAT?!

Me: yehey!!

Alicia: come on!

You know why Hayley was shocked?? Because I told Alicia that Hayley is so bad in singing when we were kids… so I’ll listen!! >:).. and then she sang a song… we were all speechless.. we were amused!!

cause I thought she still had that goose voice… but she sings like an angel….. wooahh!!

Alicia: you’re amazing!!

Me: how the heck did this happen?!

Hayley: everything changes you know?

Me: ughh fine…

I spun the bottle… and the bottle pointed at Alicia…. And so.. Hayley asked..

Hayley: Truth or consequence?

Alicia: truth!

Hayley: okay…..  hm…. Do you like…..

Alicia: like what?

Hayley: like…..  snails?

Alicia:  no!!.. who will not hate snails??

Me: I like snails..

Alicia: oh.. sorry.. I offended you..

Me: nah! It’s okay.. I get it all the time

Alicia: sure?

Me: yeah.. I’m sure

We enjoyed all night! Playing spin the bottle!! It’s not because they hugged me.. it’s because it is really fun!.. my sister joined too! She was really into it!!.. we also played games from the box that Hayley  gave me.. we played all night!!! Until we slept…. We slept at 3:50 in the morning……

August 5….. Thursday…. 10:34 am in the morning.. I was late for the training.. I was wondering.. why didn’t uncle wake me up?.. Hayley and Alicia were still sleeping on the floor. I went to my usual place every morning….. to the bathroom!!.. and then.. I went to the kitchen.. and there was a note…. The note says..

Hey.. you little brat!! Come on our usual training field… if you come there.. there should be challenge!!

And if not….. cook something.. and give it to me.. alright??

                     P.S

I didn’t eat breakfast yet =))