❀ How I feel about the community

I stand as a silent reader, supporter, whatever you'd like to call me on this website. I'm not a very fond of social media, because I'm the type of person to actually go out and socialize. The only time I ever need to make an account on social media is for work, school or because AbbieVanityCakes forced me to.

After a year or two of being on this website, I've been monitoring the activity of Abbie because she's my little cousin and I have to watch over her. Let's just say I'm one of those people who pestered her to quit this god forsaken website.

Never have I seen such rude and disrespectful people going to the extent to make fake accounts to hate on someone who does nothing but write fan-fics for the enjoyment of others. Trying to meet new people and gain some new hobbies to make herself happy. I cannot comprehend the mindset of others and what goes through their thick skulls when they do that type of idiotic stuff.

Wattpad itself is such an undeveloped and terrible website. Muting system is useless, glitches constantly and 2 out of 3 of the people on this website are on here only to make a name for themselves. All everyone cares about is numbers. They don't care about the fact that the last update they posted was a year ago.

I'll continue to stay as a silent reader, I don't plan on following or making friends on this website. I truly don't care about that type of shit.

Except you, Abbie. I'd gladly suck you off <33

❀ - ❀