Hate

I woke up,with a huge headache. I got off the bed.

"Why the fuck am I naked!!!?!!" I wondered I put on some close it was 6:30pm.

"Damn I slept that long" I asked my self.

" It's my fault that you are naked and hurt." He said with a sob.

I turned to him. " Get out!! Get out of my room, just get out you asshole!!" I screamed.

I was getting dressed when he started talking to me.

" I am so-o-o-o sorry, I couldn't help my self, your to touchable." He sobbed.

I went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I screamed " Did you fucking do this ,to me, You bastard. Don't ever touch or think about it. Just get out!! I HATE YOU!!!!!" I screamed.

I had a huge black and purple brus on my head. It was swelled up 1 inch. I was pised.

" I am so sorry is there any way you can forgive me???" He asked.

"Why would I fucking forgive you, you living piece of shit!!!!" I screamed so loud his had came in.

" What the hell happened and why is she naked???" He asked in a hurried tone.

"This ass hole just fucking raped me!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Why the hell did you do that, Daniel, you know you're not supposed to do that until after you're married!"

" I couldn't help it, her body was too tempting, I'm so sorry, it won't happen again." Daniel said.

While they were talking, I was putting on my clothes and trying to find a at to escape.

The door is open, so I ran for it. I ran down stairs, though the living room, and out the front door.

I realized we were in the woods so I ran as fast as I could through the trees.

I saw a big tree with low branches that I could reach. I climbed the tree to the top. I knew they were coming, so I stayed up there.

" where the fuck is that slut?!!!! We have to find her before she tells the police!"

I heard them on the floor, then I heard a whisper in my ear.

" You bitch, you're gonna pay for leaving."

Before I could do anything I was pushed out of the tree.

I could see all the branches and leaves slowly past me. I felt like I was in my own world.

In till my body hit the floor and woke you into reality.

I felt so numb,I could not move at all, I opened my eyes to see the kidnaped smiling down at me.He started to fade into the back ground then it went black.