The Girl in the pink coat.

Chapter 1

I got off the cold school bus. "BYE MARTY!!!" My best friend Audrey yelled.

"BYE AUDREY SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!" I yelled back. My black hair getting in my face. I started walking the old path to my house and thats when it started to rain.

"DAMN IT!" I said. I hated the rain. I put on my warm pink coat. I was on my way home and I passed the old abandoned building when I hear a boy. He was wearing dirty pants and his shirt was ripped. He could not be older then 5, He was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked feeling sad for the boy. But the boy just keep on crying. I when to him and asked, "Are you hurt?"

"No-o-o," sobbed the boy.

I looked at him confused. "Then what's wrong?" I was getting nervous. Then, the boy pointed.

I turned around and a pair of hands grabbed me.

"HELP HELP PLEASE!" I yelled.

The man with beer breath whispered in my ear, "Shut up or I will hurt you and the boy."

I stopped yelling, I did not want the boy to get hurt. Then he put a pice of cloth in my face and the the last thing I herd was " I am soooo sorry."and it was the little boy and then I was out cold.

I woke up I was in a white,clean room. There was a blue bed, a closet with clothes in it, a old lamp and a window. It looked like a normal bed room. I was so confused.( Where was I?)The old door flew open. I ran to the other side of the room. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I warned him.

He looked so young to have kidnapped me. He spoke, "Hello my name is Daniel. Don't worry I did not kidnap you. So you don't need to be scared."

One hundred questions popped in to my head. "Where Am I? How did I get here? Why am I here? Were is the boy? Who are you?" He stopped me.

"You are at my house, My dad kidnapped you, the boy is in his room, like I said I'm Daniel, and you are here so we can get married."

My heart stopped. I was to young to get married. I was only 15. I can't get married.

I looked at the window, then at him. "You can't get out. You are MINE now." He said.

I started to cry. I did not want to be here, I wanted to go home, I don't want be stuck here​ my whole life. He left the room.

His dad walked in. "I am Daniels father. And you are...."

"My name is Marty, and I want to go home NOW!!" I yelled at him.

"You will not go home, you will stay here forever." He said very calmly. At this point I was freezing. I did not know what to do, He left.

When he came back in it was late, I was on the big bed. He had shopping bags in his hands. "Here these are for you," he said.

Then he left. I looked in side. There were new cute clothes in it. I put them away, that's when Daniel came in.

"Get dressed in this," he pointed to a plain red shirt and blue pants. "Ok," I said confused.

I got dressed while he was there, staring at my body. He really wanted to touch me.

"Go away." I told him

He was mad but he left . When I was done he came back in. "Dinner is ready." He said.

I went with him to the dining room. I sat at the table, it had mashed potatoes, gravy, chicken, and green beans on it. I was tired of crying all day.

I sat next to Daniel, and his father was across from me. We all got our food. It was weird siting with my kidnapper, but I didn't care, I was hungry. The food was delicious. I even ate my green beans. When we were done, I got up and was started to go to my room.

"Where do you think you are going?" Asked my kidnapper.

"To my room." I replied a little scared.

"No you are not, you are going to do the dishes!!!" He yelled

"Ok." I squeaked. He scares me so much.

When I was done with the dishes, he made me go to my room. Daniel was waiting for me when I got there. "What do you want?" I spit.

"I just want to hang out with you," He moved closer to me. "and maybe get to know you even better." He said in a cute way.

"W-w-what do you want to know?" I stuttered.

He came closer, with a smirk on his face. He got so close that I hit the wall. "Get away from me!" I hissed, but instead of leaving me alone, he tried to kiss me. But I moved at the last minute " Stop! What are you doing? Get away! Help!" I screamed.

"I want you so bad, but I have to wait for our wedding." He said smirking.

"Wait what wedding? I am only 15! I am not getting married, especially not with you, my kidnapper!" I yelled. He slapped me and left the room. After that, I went to bed.