The mall

There was a nice outfit. A blue shirt and pants with holes. When I was done Daniel walked in. "So I see you are done lets do you hair." He started getting closer to me. I steeped back.

" I won't hurt you if you will just stay still." He told me in a nice voce. I was shocked and scared i did not move. He did my hair in a nice pony tail the ones that the cheerleaders have. " all done you look good" he said ,in a nice voce.

He led me to the car and then blind folded me. The ride was bumpy and long. I even got bored. The did not put on the radio or even talk it was sooooo boring. When we finely got there their was something sharp on my neck.( knife) "if you make an seen or tell anyone I will kill you!" Daniel said.

Get out the car and walked into the mall. I looked around and seen so many people. I miss going to the mall my friends. It used to be fun now I'm just scared. "Come on this way." Daniel puled me to the right. The store was called JC pennies. (I think) He told me to pick out some clothes while he goes to the bathroom. "Oooooo don't try to sneak off, in your bracelet that you can't take off,is a checking device,we will find you and kill you." He whispered in my ear.

Daniel left so I started looking at clothes. I picked out a couple outfits and I put into the Cart. Then a boy walked up to me. "Hello my name is Alex and your name is..." The boy asked. "My name is Marty." "Well Marty would you like to hang out with me some time." Alex asked. " I don't think I can sorry I'm really buzzy." I lied

"Hey what the fuck are you doing!!!!"Daniel yelled at me. "Nothhhhing just talkingggg to Alexxx." I said my voice shaking. "Oh man just chill out."Alex shot back. "You stay out of this!!!" Daniel warned. He grabbed my hair and pulled me away from Alex. "What the hell are you doing, let Her go you asshole!!!!!"Alex yelled. Daniel turned around and shot him with his gun.

I screamed on top of my lungs i was so scared, many things are running through my mind. Then all of a sudden I had a shot and I felt really cold. I could feel my body. I could see my whole life, My mom baking me cookies, My dad helping me of my homework, My best friends and I having a slumber party, Me As a little girl, My first date, My family, My baby sister. I saw all that before hit the ground. I had to many voices some screaming for help someone talking on the phone. I knew I've been shot but I didn't feel any pain. I was just cold and really tired.

My chest was really heavy. Hard to see is blackness. The voices went into the distance and I couldn't hear anything. I was just so tired of fighting. So I just let go and let the darkness eat me up. That's when I die.